Search results

1. C

HPE Muskin R3501

SOLD
  2. C

HPE Muskin R3501

I have my old man's R3501. Purchased sometime in the 70's at TSS Department store in NYC. This engine has not ran since the 80s sometime. Missing front wheel, chain, no breaks or working throttle. Located in Patchogue, Long Island - $450
  3. C

TAV Question

Hello All, Right now I have a Predator (with governor), air filter, re jet, e-tube and header. The question is; can I use the TAV now and if I ever decide to remove the governor (using proper billet parts, of course) will the TAV still function the same way? Would there be any modification...
  4. C

Throttle Stop Screw on Predator

My throttle stop screw is about half way in (from the factory). Can I take it out to make the bike go faster or is this not advised as to keep the engine from going to fast? Thanks everyone!
  5. C

Air Filter adapter for my Predator?

This is common for the predator engine. I had to change the carb bolt as well for the adapter to work. I recently asked the same question myself. Here is the link of the thread:thumbsup: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/doodlebug-minibikes/59639-choke-hold-bracket.html
  6. C

Air Filter Question

Does the K&N style air filter from OldMiniBikes have to be oiled before use?:shrug: If so, how would I go about doing that? Thanks all!!
  7. C

Which Header??

I was wondering which header from OldMiniBikes I should get for my Doodlebug. I searched high and low and I'm not sure which one to go with. Some say "short narrow" and some say "tall narrow". I don’t know which one ill need for my predator engine with a high flow air filter, 140 e-tube and 90...
  8. C

Choke Hold Bracket

Thanks Again!!!!!:scooter:
  9. C

Choke Hold Bracket

Thanks Mike! Is changing out the carb stud bolt easy and straight forward?
  10. C

Choke Hold Bracket

Hello all! I did a search to find a solution to the loose choke lever when replacing the stock air filter. I found that ARC makes a bracket but it has to be used with their adapter. However, I have a predator and their adapter will not work, to my knowledge. Any body have a solution for the...
  11. C

Question about the chain tensioner

Thanks so much everyone!! I guess I will keep the tensioner on then... However, it flew off into a few different pieces last time I ran the bike (I don’t think it was tightened sufficiently). Can anyone tell me in what order it goes back on the bike piece by piece? i.e. Bolt, bushing, washer...
  12. C

49 views and no answers? Come on guys, help me out :confused:
  13. C

I recently bought a new predator engine for my DB. I'm using a max torque clutch and the OEM rear sprocket with a #35 chain.... Do I need to keep the chain tensioner on the bike? When I set up the motor for the first time and gave the engine some gas the tensioner flew off. I was wondering if I...