Choke Hold Bracket

Hello all! I did a search to find a solution to the loose choke lever when replacing the stock air filter. I found that ARC makes a bracket but it has to be used with their adapter. However, I have a predator and their adapter will not work, to my knowledge. Any body have a solution for the predator engine?

You can purchase the entire kit (air filter, adapter, and choke lever retainer) from OldMiniBikes Warehouse. We did, and installed it last weekend- very easily. Be advised, however, that one of the carb stud bolts is too short to mount the filter adapter (correctly) and you will need to purchase a longer one (again, OldMiniBikes Warehouse) to replace it with.
Good luck,
Michael

Hey Chris,
Yes it is REAL easy. After you remove the stock air box/cover you will readily see that the right side carb stud bolt is the shorter one. (It is not long enough to even pass through the filter adapter, much less long enough to put the nut on). The best way to remove it is to thread both nuts on the stud and tighten them to each other. Then take a wrench, place it on the inside nut (closest to the carb) and start unloosening. The stud will unthread and back out from the intake manifiold. Then just install your new (longer) carb stud bolt and you are good to go to install your air filter kit!:scooter:
Michael

Hey Chris,
Yes it is REAL easy. After you remove the stock air box/cover you will readily see that the right side carb stud bolt is the shorter one. (It is not long enough to even pass through the filter adapter, much less long enough to put the nut on). The best way to remove it is to thread both nuts on the stud and tighten them to each other. Then take a wrench, place it on the inside nut (closest to the carb) and start unloosening. The stud will unthread and back out from the intake manifiold. Then just install your new (longer) carb stud bolt and you are good to go to install your air filter kit!:scooter:
Michael
Thanks Again!!!!!:scooter: