Search results

1. Fred G Sanford

What is it ?Mini Bike Roller w/motor - $100

Mini Bike Roller w/motor
  2. Fred G Sanford

What brand and what driven do I need

This was on one of the bikes I've bought lately. What brand of driver clutch is this and what driven pulley? for the jackshaft do I need? The one on the jackshaft is missing, the bike is a Charger Trail Boss and I don't know if this is the original part or not. Also are there supposed to be...
  3. Fred G Sanford

Did he just pee in the campfire?

I hope this isn't one of those "did he just pee in the campfire" questions. Has anyone one on here put a Briggs or other engine on one of those Chinese minichoppers? I ask because I bought one of those just to do that and wondered if any of you had done it and had some pics they would share...
  4. Fred G Sanford

What is it and who made it?

I just got this off Craigslist this afternoon,the people I bought it from didn't know what make it was either.
  5. Fred G Sanford

What is the biggest hp engine

That you have seen in a regular minibike, I'm talking about Briggs, Tecumshe or clone engines? I ask because while cleaning my garage, I found an old Tec 180 (18hp) that had been buried in the mess for a few years. I didn't measure it but it looks like it might fit in an El Tigre frame my son...
  6. Fred G Sanford

Will these work ?

I bought 6 of these to get the drive systems off them for minibike & kart projects. Any thoughts of them working on Briggs and Tecumseh engines.
  7. Fred G Sanford

Another scrapyard save

Here is an El Tigre my son picked up for me at his work place. Looks like someone tried to put a little 49cc motor on it. I told my son I would put a 750 Honda engine I have on it.
  8. Fred G Sanford

Briggs numbers?

Its an old Briggs with an oil bath filter,can anyone give the specs on it for me? 81302-943541-6002110
  9. Fred G Sanford

Just turned 12 for the 5th time

Old man who refuses to grow up, thats me. I always loved things mechanical but never had a mini bike so its time now. I was talking to my son who works in a scrapyard about mini bikes and gokarts and one day he picked one up at work and gave it to me. I 'm going to try and fix it up and...