Search results

1. Peeloto

Selling all my minibike stuff

Guys, I tried to upload photos but this site is a pain in the butt. So my stuff is on D.C. Craigslist. The frame with the gas tank is a sandblasted '69 Rupp Bianci and comes with the front suspension and fenders, all in excellent condition. The tank has a VERY small dent that is barely...
  2. Peeloto

Crazy Trip in a Piper Cub

Hey, guys! Gotta put the minibike restorations on hold for a couple of months. My wife and I bought an antique airplane and we're flying it to all 48 states this summer and writing a book about our experiences. The book will be published later this year and if we sell enough of 'em, we might...
  3. Peeloto

Bonanza Chopper

O.K., I've developed a stiffy for a Bonanza Chopper. How crappy is the ride? Anyone care to weigh in on this one??? :shrug:
  4. Peeloto

Motor Oil

What oil are you guys running in your vintage B&S and Tecumseh minibike motors? :blink:
  5. Peeloto

Powerdyne Roller (Rear wheel not included)

$135 + shipping from Rockville, Maryland. This bad boy is in pretty good shape. The forks/handlebars are slightly out of alignment as shown in the overhead photo. The chrome cleans up nicely but is NOT perfect. It has a Rupp rear wheel, which I'd like to keep, but if you just HAVE to have...
  6. Peeloto

'69 Rupp Banchi Project

Here's a photo of a Rupp I picked up on eBay late last year for $114.00. The only parts missing were the pull starter and side cover, air filter housing, clutch guard, and brake cable and brake arm. I have it disassembled and almost ready for paint. I'll post more photos later.
  7. Peeloto

Rupp Banchi Sprocket

Looking for a rear sprocket for a Rupp Banchi. 6 3/8" hole spacing! The old one has 80 teeth, but I'm a bit flexible here. Thanks!
  8. Peeloto

Cat 250 Rear Wheel

I'm willing to forfeit a Benjamin for a Cat rear wheel (with star) that will work on a 250. :thumbsup:
  9. Peeloto

Sawtooth Tires

Does anyone have a good source for 5" and 6" sawtooth tires? :scooter:
  10. Peeloto

Wanted! Cat Wheel Star

I need one Cat wheel star...(please).
  11. Peeloto

Cat Wheel Star

Anyone know where I can get one Cat wheel star??? :confused:
  12. Peeloto

Question for Cat lovers...

Today I broke down the front wheel of a Cat 250. This is the first Cat wheel I've played with. Are replacement bearings for these wheels readily available? They are different than most, having a lip on one edge. Also, the wheel is one solid piece. It seems like these may be a pain in the...
  13. Peeloto

Anyone know what this is???

I may pick this one up...
  14. Peeloto

C-250 vs. Banchi

Hey, Guys! I'm a new member restoring what is either a C-250 or a Banchi. How do you tell one from the other?:shrug: