Search results

1. arrowslinger08

What is this????

Please help me identify this bike. I have no idea what it is....
  2. arrowslinger08

Predator Timing

I have a new Predator 6.5 with the aftermarket air filter and adapter and plan to re-jet the carb, add header with briggs type screw on muffler, and want to advance the timing. I would like some input on how many degrees I should advance the timing and maybe the size jets I should use in the...
  3. arrowslinger08

Foot Peg Placement Help!!!

I need some ideas on how I can attack foot pegs on my Cheeftah frame to where they are lower than where the peg tube is on the frame so it gives me more knee room around the handle bars. I have a couple ideas but I want to see what some of you think I might could do. The problem I think I'm...
  4. arrowslinger08

Murray Track 2---8" Wheels

I recently bought a Murray Track 2 that has a gd set of wheels with 1 gd Kenda tire on the front, the rear tire is no gd but has a good brake drum what I believe is the original 72T sprocket. It's pretty used tho. The bearings are junk in both wheels but are a standard 5/8 bore bearing. Asking...
  5. arrowslinger08

Help Me Identify This Please!!!

Seen this on Craigslist in my area for $80 and dont know if it would be worth it to buy it or not....I definetly want to know what it is before I spend any money on it.....