Search results

1. projectminibike

traded my trashpicked snowblower for this Rokon

Once stripped to expose the hack job
  2. projectminibike

Hydraulic brake upgrade was a smart Choice. Now a toddler could one finger this thing down a mountainside cliff. If you want to see build pictures and details I'll add them.
  3. projectminibike

Here is what I have done at this point. ..still more to do before I call it done.
  4. projectminibike

does a Honda GX on a db sit centered?

Yes she's still ugly, buy, I just assembled my new sandblasted so that will be a big leap forward.
  5. projectminibike

You might have read that post and thought I am learning English. I didn't proof read the post and autocorrect *fixed* it for me.
  6. projectminibike

My mini is a an '07 DB30, it had 8 slots on the engine plate that filled in resorted to center a HF 99cc engine and I mounted a jackshaft for a torque multiplier. I'm tired of cleaned the carb and dealing with 2.5-3.0hp. I have unused GX and a new Predator 212cc too. It was supposed to be for...
  7. projectminibike

Hello all, Does a Honda GX series engine fit centered side to side on a doodlebug? Or a predator for that matter? I hate when I see an engine bolted down off center in order to get the chains lined up. I'll jack shaft that bike before I bolt it down hanging off the right side Thanks
  8. projectminibike

Vette I have seen yours on this site before. I was using the search function and have it saved. It looks like a great example. Well done. Is it a quick bike with the west bend? Actually I have a lot of questions, maybe more than you want to answer.
  9. projectminibike

Briggs and Stratton 3hp Restoration

I also have a B&S 80202, the tank was all rusty inside. I bought a gallon of WD-40 brand rust remover soak from Home depot. Same as Evaporust. Removed the tank and overhauled the carb with an Ebay kit. I Poured 1 1/2 quarts in the tank and tipped the tank around in a vice, I moved it every...
  10. projectminibike

Flea, that looks like it's a '74 Pioneer. That's cool. How's the power with the Chrysler engine? I don't ever see them around here either. Jumped on it because it's the closet to a trailbreaker I've found without costing a small fortune
  11. projectminibike

JK, Do you think I got the Crappy end of the trade? $0 invested in the snowblower = FREE RT140
  12. projectminibike

longwinded intro video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP-dvv158fM&feature=player_detailpage quick back yard trial test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY1Xrk_spQA&feature=player_detailpage
  13. projectminibike

my mini baja find

Good advice. All of it is true. I paid $102.77 for 212 cc hemi Predator this month. $119 and a 20% off coupon, plus tax. 102.77 out the door. Can't beat them for the money. It won't run the headlight though. For that you will need a stand alone battery system or an engine with a lighting...
  14. projectminibike

bartered for a warrior

I'll have to weld on some new foot peg hinges and grips and such. It's not complete but as long as I don't have to use it to beat Rob over the head it's no so bad.
  15. projectminibike

bartered for a warrior

Got this in exchange for repairing someone's warrior. The valve cover was worn through because the engine was loose and the chain tension pulled it up against the frame. The handle bars are an old pair I had in the shed. I used a bunch of parts off this one to upfit another. The deal was I...
  16. projectminibike

3hp Timing Issues

Look closely for the timing marks and the valve overlap and compare it to yours. This one is from a vertical shaft engine. Valve correlation should be the same though.