Search results

1. D

Full suspension scratch build Predator 212

First off, ignore the mess please! Completely built from scratch over the last week. I finally figured out how to build the forks properly. I'm using a rear mono shock from a Honda 50. Taptalk won't let me download pics. I'll try again later.
  2. D

Is there a market for full suspension mini bikes?

I started off just slopping a bike together for my four year old who couldn't touch the ground on the old Wren I have. My other son is seven and complains about how bumpy the yard is, we live in the country so it's all off-road riding. And I came up with this but I wasn't quit happy with it. I...
  3. D

Mini Street Tracker build

I had an old mini bike that my seven year old began riding this year. He was having a blast but our yard has moles so the bumps were beating him to death. So I wanted to build a new one with suspension. So I sloped this together in a couple days. Originally I wanted it shorter and the mono...
  4. D

First mini bike build

Let me know what you think of this. It's a complete frame build, my first one. The front shock and hoop are temporary till I can get more metal. It did end up a little too long and the rake is more than I wanted. I didn't use a jig so I guess I get what I get for that. Thinking of improving this...
  5. D

Newbie build from the bottom up

Just wanted to see what you guys think of my build. I had bought a vintage mini bike for the kids but the bumps in the yard from mole and what not were killing the kids. So I thought I could do better than the old style. This is a fledgling effort. The wheelbase is a little long and I need to...