Search results

1. M

Looking for Rivet Charger

Thanks,,,That was my next step. I emailed the Manufacturer yesterday morning,,Ill wait to see what they have to offer. Hopefully I have a response when I get home today...
  2. M

I just remembered that there is a Batteries Plus near me..Ill take the battery down there and see what they can come up with:scooter:
  3. M

I emailed them early this AM. My nearest Pep Boys is about an hr away. I just figured after looking at a thread this morning that a few of you have converted over to gas and had some goodies in a box. Thanks for the reply:thumbsup:
  4. M

Im looking for 1 or 2 E-rivet chargers. I bought 2 E-Rivets yesterday at an auction but they didn't come with the chargers. My kids were kinda upset..LOL..Especially after we drove for an hr. each way to get them. I would take the whole Electrical Harness and Batteries if you had them as well...
  5. M

79 Z50R Questions

Really??? Has it been almost a yr since Ive been here!!!! Just wanted to post an update and ask another question... The Honda runs and runs great!!!! My son rode a tank through it and it has been parked again for almost a yr... LOL!!! Want to thank everyone for all your help. It was...
  6. M

79 Z50R Questions

Ok,,,,With a Carb Clean this thing fired right up!!! However,,,,The petcock is leaking,,The little plastic bowl is cracked...I havent been able to find a replacement....Its a weird one that I havent seen...The Z50 Replacements will not fit..The Tube that goes inside the tank is too large...
  7. M

79 Z50R Questions

You guys sure are up on your stuff...Kinda like me with ATC's...This is a whole new realm for me and I really appreciate your input!!! On another note...Im not sure I like that Tail...And If I put a Stock seat on there Im not sure that Tank will "Match" it...I have another project in the...
  8. M

79 Z50R Questions

Thanks,,,,Several people over at PM think it is a 74 MR50 Tank..' I kinda like the look of it. However, I dont think I would be able to ride it like that..My son will fit..We will see...Still gonna take it down to nothing and rebuild it...
  9. M

79 Z50R Questions

Thanks for the fast reply.... I know there are things that are not original. Just curious if they are home made or Hondaline or some other company that produced for instance the rear Cafe thingy and seat.. As for getting it running...Im sure it will...Right after I do a Frame up...LOL...
  10. M

79 Z50R Questions

Good Morning,,, New here and have a few pictures for you to look at... This was given to me over the weekend. Brought back some memories for sure. My buddy paid 25 bucks for it at a yard sale 15 or so yrs ago and it has been sitting like this ever since. Thought my youngest (10) and I would...