Search results

1. C

You know the game!

New guy looking for answers. Found these on craigslist. Spent $200 for both but tripled my mini collection so I think I got a deal. These are going to be made fuctional and rideable condition for my wife and oldest.
  2. C

What's the diff?

Whats the difference between a h&h 200me vs. A k&m 200e?
  3. C

Brake question H&H 200 me

What type of glue/epoxy is used to set the stationary pad onto the back half of the caliper. What (solvent I assume) can I use to remove the old pad material
  4. C

Reintroduction

Hello again OldMiniBikes! My names Riley.I'm 33 hailing from Lansdale, Pa. I just wanted to introduce myself. About 5 years ago I joined OldMiniBikes after intercepting a 69 cat 400x being wheeled to the trash. Unfortunately I did a bad thing to it not understanding mini bike culture or the term survivor and I...
  5. C

Cat brake caliper question

I know that Cat brake calipers are hard to find( K-H 200 me). My question is how rare are H-H 200 me Cat calipers? Thanks in advance
  6. C

Ok one more

Any clue,anyone? Thanks in advance.
  7. C

Not a clue, help please

This is up on CL but what is it while im askin how about this one
  8. C

New guy from Pa with a trash picked Cat 400x

Hey Guys, I was on my way home from last week and was lucky enough to drive by as a older gentlemen was walking out an old mini bike to the curb. Quickly I pulled over and asked if it happened to be going in the trash, he smiled and told me it was my lucky day. With a pop of the trunk a shake...