Search results

1. mini bike mike

gilson montgomery allis chalmers parts

gilson montgomery allis chalmers parts. i have the forks for sale.$50.00 and the rear jack shaft swing arm and shocks $50.00 i also have the frame but it was cut behind the seat area . it could be welded back together .$50.00. i could ship it . im in the KS area
  2. mini bike mike

for sale 5hp briggs and clutch

for sale 5hp briggs and clutch. lots compression .. this is for the white 5hp motor in the picture starts right away when primed. needs carb cleaned rebuilt or replaced comes with the clutch. all for $110 free shipping in the lower 48
  3. mini bike mike

atlas minibike it runs $100 shipping

i have Atlas minibike for sale. the motor is new 6.5 hp maybe 2 hours running time on it. the seat needs a cover on it. i lost the master link to the chain. it has a ton of pwr . its hard to keep the front wheel on the ground . even wile ridding it. $300 local buyers im in the KS area or add...
  4. mini bike mike

ATLAS 5500TL mini bike its a roller 1971

it was top of the line model ? . ATLAS MINIBIKE BROCHURES comes with the original chain and jack shaft set up . it has the model# and the serial# and it is 00005 it is the original color rebel yell-O wheels ,seat and light appear to the same asking $150 can ship add $100 KS area 66218...
  5. mini bike mike

who made this mini bike .

anyone now the maker of this frame? i looked hi and low . i can not find one like it anywhere. as you can see right behind the fork area there is a bushing set up . everything else on the frame came from left overs laying around . thanks . mini bike mike . KS AREA
  6. mini bike mike

minibike $400 shipped

mini bike $400 total price boxed shipped and insurance . shipped to your door unknown model and make. im shure someone knows ? it runs and has a 5 hp briggs motor.
  7. mini bike mike

mini bike it runs 5HP $240

mini bike it runs 5HP $240 unknown make . take a look at that frame . no shipping shawnee ks area
  8. mini bike mike

mini bike all there and runs $240

mini bike all there and runs $240 im not shure of the make. local buyers 66218 shawnee KS no shipping
  9. mini bike mike

mini bike project $180

mini bike project $180 located in shawnee KS area the motor is a 5hp briggs it runs. as you can see what it needs seat clutch&chain throttle&cable brake pad or a block of wood
  10. mini bike mike

kansas area 10 mini bikes as a pkg deal

i have around 10 of them some need work some dont some have new motors some dont will sell the whole pkg at $150 ea for the total sum of=$1500 as a pkg deal sorry no shipping local buyers is best . im not shure what i have . take a look at the pics . there older models minus the two...
  11. mini bike mike

kansas mini bike shows ?

any kansas / kck /kcmo shows or swap meets in the area or close buy
  12. mini bike mike

belt drive clutch unit for keyd 1'' shaft

belt drive clutch unit for keyd 1'' shaft. would be interested in the comet style setup anyone in the KS area have a used one. thanks mike