Search results

1. 93notch408

W.O.T bog problem

im having a problem with my drag bike its a built big block 95mm piston the works...has a 38mm flat slide mikuni on it when i pin it it bogs sputters and stuff like it wont go know where but if i roll back on the throttle to like 3/4 it starts pulling harder im stumped i cant figure it out im...
  2. 93notch408

Michigan guys!!! Oldschool minibikes moved!!!!!!!!

yup u heard me right! frank moved his shop to teli and plymouth he is right next to a motorcycle shop across from Detroit diesel....good guy to deal with had alot of rare part's i couldn't find
  3. 93notch408

harrison drag minibike for sale...

i have a bad ass 1 off drag minibike for sale it started life s an early harrison wildcat its been stretched widened and braced to support a shiftercart rear rim and tire with disc break it has a HF 420cc motor on it thats been completely overhauled makes somewhere around 40 hp now does 70+ in...
  4. 93notch408

real honda gx340 for sale

i have a honda gx340 for sale its a real honda motor it has a ported and polished decked -100 thou head on it 55 lb. stock sized stainless valves duel springs locks and retainers champion shaft rockers...flat top piston agk .360 lift cam stock rod and flywheel stock carb dont have a blower...
  5. 93notch408

minibike racing a banshee in detroit!!!!!

heres a little vid of my bike running a modded banshee in detroit i loose by a car tho :( if i had a disc clutch and my 1.3's on it woulda been a diff story but heres the link enjoy...this shows how good u can make a 420cc predator run 420cc drag mini bike vs. banshee and 450cc dirtbike.. -...
  6. 93notch408

420 pred big valve head

i have a big valve 420cc predator head for sale...it has been milled ported and polished and has a 38mm valve seat cut and ready for a big valve! the ex side is cut for a 34mm the head is from stoney creek motorsports in belleville michigan im asking $175 for it since its bare with no valves...
  7. 93notch408

gx390 race head for sale.

i have a nice REAL gx390 head for sale it has stainless stock size valves, 55 lb duel springs, keepers and retainers,the head i fully ported and polished and milled .100 thou and has all of 3 hours on it...the head will come with champion shaft HD rockers im asking $200 o.b.o thx
  8. 93notch408

what is this minibike?

im trying to figure out what this minibike is can someone help me lol thx people
  9. 93notch408

mikuni jetting probs help

i finally got my dragbike out and ran it it runs good at 1/2 throttle...but anything over that it bogs and falls on its face..kinda feels like its gonna stall out...thw carb is off a 400cc dirtbike its a mikuni bsr36mm CV carb...i was wondering if i jet it up will it take away that bog seems...
  10. 93notch408

building a honda gx340

im wanting to build my honda gx340 motor for my drag frame i dont want it to be super serious but would like some power out of it my plans are... aluminum rod aluminum flywheel rockers cam mikuni carb nice stage header 70 thou milled off the head /port polish work what size carb...
  11. 93notch408

$2000 doodlebug!

Custom Mini bike Doddle bug
  12. 93notch408

GX-340 preformance parts?

what up people i have a honda GX-340 and want to make 30 hp + from it and put it on my drag bike... i need to kno what do i have to do to get it there like what should i take off the head cam spec carb size springs rockers everything im already in the market for a aluminum flywheel...
  13. 93notch408

honda gx-340-390 preformance parts

im looking for hop up parts for my big block build.... i would like a bullet rod,flywheel,rockers,carb setup w.e u have let me kno thank u
  14. 93notch408

garage clean up sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing a clean up on my garage and have a list of stuff for sale.... set of stock doodlebug tires the arrow design ( great condition) $40 + ship doodlebug stock frnt rim with pocketbike 13/5/6 tire good tread rim needs paint comes with axle and spacers $40 +ship 13/6/6 rear tractor...
  15. 93notch408

drag bike build......Harrison wildcat frame

i got this bike in a trade and it was what i was looking for for a few months now...so im gonna start building it up to the specks i want for it... the bike is a harrison wildcat that has been streched and widened... its powdercoated yellow but thats going to change as soon as mock up is...
  16. 93notch408

REAL!! honda gx340....trade for a 420cc HF motor

i got a real honda gx-340 (not a clone) has the elextric starter and all that on it runs good starts 2nd pool low hours....i would trade it for a gx390 or a HF 420cc motor
  17. 93notch408

shifterkart rear tire tire wanted A.S.A.P

looking for a 6 inch or poss a 8 inch rim tire adaptor for a dragbike frame i need it asap
  18. 93notch408

speedway gastank!

i need a gastank for my speedway LMK what u have!
  19. 93notch408

my speedway project long and low!

so i was going thru the project sections on here and i seen OLE4's speedway project...and remembered that there was a frame at motor city mini's for sale so i started reading up... i was WOWED at the way his bike is turning up so i wanted to build a bike that style extended swing arm and stuff...
  20. 93notch408

16 hp power max same as predator 420cc?

is the 16 hp powermax motor the same as a 420 cc predator motor???