Search results

1. W

Doodle Bug Project

mmmm...beer... :thumbsup:
  2. W

Doodle Bug Project

so i did take it for a spin. and tomanator is right on the money with regards to wheelie bars. wow! what a beast...i already gave my buddy shit for suggesting the tav, which started this whole project, sort of...lol all in all its a wicked little thing. the mounts work great for the motor, so...
  3. W

Doodle Bug Project

update had many ideas for a fuel tank, and to make a long story short, i purchased a tank for a chopper. i found a 2.1 gallon tank from lowbrowcustoms in ohio. cut and welded some steel for a mount, and here we are. its starting to look a little obnoxious, but most people have had a good...
  4. W

Doodle Bug Project

update of course since i have raised my motor, to avoid chewing into the tav too much, everything else has to change... had a buddy help out with some welding and we resized/shaped the exhaust i purchased from OldMiniBikes. great place to shop btw :thumbsup: the only item that didnt need to...
  5. W

Doodle Bug Project

update so i changed my mind about the original motor mounts. there was way too much room for movement in my opinion. i happened to find a strange looking piece of rubber one day on a set of train tracks. its nearly as hard as a hockey puck. i chopped it up into correct lengths, and drilled...
  6. 912

7. 813

8. 1710

9. 1611

10. 1512

11. 1416

12. 1312

13. 1217

14. 1123

15. 1017

16. W

stainless steel tanks

oops. i think ive looked at too many lately. thanks frank...
  17. W

stainless steel tanks

www.coyote-gear.com:thumbsup:
  18. W

stainless steel tanks

hey people. just an fyi for you all. i was looking around and came across a company in the usa called coyote gear. they make some serious fuel tanks. a bit pricey for some, but it looks to me like they are well worth the money. check em out...could come in handy.
  19. W

Doodle Bug Project

thanks tom. and yeah...im finding this out about the wheelie bars...im up to the challenge tho. im not a top speed kinda person, and will definitely respect the power. the comet clutch has indeed made this project a bit of a challenge, but thats part of the fun! and since checkin out this site...
  20. W

Doodle Bug Project

follow up photos