Search results

1. K

Bigcat update

after looking you are correct :facepalm: the only thing that sux is that it rubs the forks, so i assume thats why the previous owner reversed it..looks good :)
  2. K

Bigcat update

that thing looks great :)
  3. K

Bigcat update

well my bigcat update. I installed a 212cc HF clone motor. Reupholstered the seat. Put on a new chain since the old one finally snapped lol.. She rides like a champ, and looks great...I love all the info I have learned on here so far :)
  4. K

new to mini bikes new to the forum

so i got my HF clone motor today...212cc predator on sale plus 20% =95.00 and 102.00 out the door :)
  5. K

See now ur assuming lol....I'm Bengals through and through ..my father's boss has prime seats in the dog pound I go up there to rattle the cage
  6. K

my father works for a company out of avon ohio. Plus Ive seen many bengals/browns games from the Dawg pound :)
  7. K

I think my brother in law is helping me spend my money lol...he told me a couple months ago i needed a gokart to race against his...then he told me i needed this so that i can race against his mini bike....Bad things will come of this im sure lol :)
  8. K

thanx for the great welcome. I am from northwest of dayton ohio. Also since HF has there 212cc Engine on sale for 119.00 and I have a 20% off coupon. I see new engine in my future very soon :) The guy told me he had a seat cover for the cat when i talked to him on the phone. When I asked about...
  9. K

So im new, Im wet behind the ears, I dont know much lol...My brother in law, has a vintage mini bike and Im a bigger guy so i cant hardly run it. So he told me about the Fat Cats and Big Cats. Well after searching CL for quite some time i found a 1998 Manco Big Cat model 595. I think i got a...