Search results

1. M

What model go kart is this?

I'll try and check out the clutch thing today. I do have the chain on as tight as I could do it ( just assumed it should be fight since there is no chain tensioner. Most likely my problem with that though... It's... REALLY... Tight, like no deflection in the chain on either side. My nephew who...
  2. M

So I took the clutch assembly apart, dremal cleaned everything... There was some light corrosion on the parts. Re oiled everything that needed oil... Still sticking, not as much, but still sticking. Won't start with the wheels on the ground.
  3. M

Lol, same lady and same father. I should have just said father in law to begin with. I have been bugging him for years to let me buy the rv90, and finally he is!
  4. M

Thanks, I pulled out the dremal with a wire brush attachment and polished all the needles and cleaned the entire thing up. Turned out both needles 1.5 turns from close and... It runs! Been sitting for around 13-15 years and it's very healthy. Once it warmed up though, seemed to not want to rev...
  5. M

Well right next to the sticker, is the engine code :/ H30-35324N SER: 3021B As for the model, that still needs to be figured out.
  6. M

I picked this up from my significant others father. It says it's a "bird" go kart and has the serial on back of seat... It has a fiberglass shell with it, but I do not know the model name, and or the type of tec. Engine that's on it. It needs a carb and without the model or engine type Idk...