Search results

1. M

has 4 wheels..

Its Wednesday...way past morning...and no pics. :(
  2. M

Buckeye Xmas tornado

I live in Mobile and it got hit pretty hard. It hit a hospital and a highschool. Thankfully we didnt take any damage. Matter of fact we are so used to this kind of stuff down here that we rode in the storm to go to grandma's house. We even invented "hurricane parties". :) Gotta love the south...
  3. M

Craigslist Ad. Should I get this?

I took the money out of the bank this morning, went to work, called the guy on break and no answer. I called at least 25 times but he never answered. When I got home i looked on the ad again and he sold it. :( I was also gonna buy a already supped up predator engine for $250 and do the engine...
  4. M

$75 Doodlebug

Mini Bike Doodle Bug DB30 Is this worth it?
  5. M

Craigslist Ad. Should I get this?

One question. Should I? Mini Bike Doodle Bug DB30
  6. M

3/4" Clutch and Tecumseh OHH50 Air Filter Assembly

The title says it all. Trying to find a cheap clutch and Tecumseh air filter before I buy from the store or order online. Thanks.
  7. M

OHH50 Throttle

Tried. I have to put my hand over the hole where the air filter goes when i crank it, but once its cranked its cranked unless i press the throttle.
  8. M

OHH50 Throttle

Lol. Its brand new.
  9. M

OHH50 Throttle

I have an OHH50 and it will crank but when I press the throttle it trys to shut off. The tank is getting air but I dont have an air filter to go on my carb. Help?
  10. M

5Hp Tecumseh cam

Well its pretty heavy. If I geuss I would say it weighs 5 pounds or so. I have an old H50 I pulled this out of. I have the shroud posted in my pictures.
  11. M

5Hp Tecumseh cam

Im new to all this so i need to figure out how to ship and complete tranactions. I have commom sense so once you told me i could give it a whirl.
  12. M

5Hp Tecumseh cam

Just joined the other day. Ive been looking at the site for a couple of weeks and im in to go karts. I just got my Road Boss back I had as a "smaller" kid. Im 19 and graduated now. Job hunting to fuel my expenses. Nice to meet ya, buckeye. :smile:
  13. M

5Hp Tecumseh cam

I have one for an H50. Dont know if it will work but this is it.
  14. IMAG0447

IMAG0447

15. IMAG04461

IMAG04461

16. IMAG04451

IMAG04451

17. IMAG0444

IMAG0444

18. IMAG0443

IMAG0443

19. IMAG04421

IMAG04421