Search results

1. javimanic

need a Briggs 2.5(or similar) shroud-pull start.

I have a urgent need to get a shroud for my little 2.5/3hp motor. anyone have a spare around-I have paypal or I can trade some cool partsfor briggs-both stock and race parts too.
  2. javimanic

Need pics of the Atlas sprocket brake setup.

picked up a Atlas with the sprocket caliper bake...but dont know what Im looking for etc. Do those generis cable calipers work on this setup? I have one of those. NEED A PIC OF THE SETUP thanks everyone.
  3. javimanic

riding "wheelies"

anyone here experts at ridin' the wheely/wheelie?? :thumbsup:
  4. javimanic

whats the definition of a MINIBIKE?

is it wheelsize(maybe)...is it no shocks/ hardtail(no)...is it year of manufacture(sorta..but new ones are retro so...??)is it a type look or design?-is it a price limit?aka cheap paddle scrub brakes etc(probably not) What is it????
  5. javimanic

Tec HM80 8hp billet rod/flywheel needed! any ideas??

:scooter: where to get a rod and flywheel??
  6. javimanic

Sachs "Saxonette" left to die...

Should I be flogged or is ithis no big deal? See, I found a Saxonette(2 speed minibike motor from the sixties) in a salvage yard being taken to be smelt down. I could have got it for maybe 8 bucks since they charge me 40 cents a pound.It turned over too. was missing the clutch cover. Should I...
  7. javimanic

what is this I have bought?

won at auction...no idea what it is? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200101202816&rd=1&rd=1