Search results

1. S

Grand Prix triple tree handlebar mount

Thank you for taking a look for me.
  2. S

Minibike And Gocart Shin-dig!

Friend of mine is putting this on. In the works to have food trucks and bands there. Keep checking for more details. https://www.facebook.com/events/731987763848536/
  3. S

Thank you! awesome if you still have it
  4. S

Looking for one of these in cast aluminum, I bought a chrome steel one off eBay for temporary use but the aluminum one is nicer.
  5. S

Folding bars

Possibly a delteck deckson so far from my search
  6. S

Folding bars

7. S

2 stroke enime identification

It's on a mini quad but it's size and setup would be interesting on a mini bike. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  8. S

6,5hp Clone block crack, help...

The 2-1 reduction box is a good choice instead of a Jack shaft. The 2-1 box has a nice 2 disc wet clutch mounted inside.
  9. S

the Jeep Thread what cha got?

I have a 93 zj and I don't get the hate? Seems that the zj is the butt of all jeep jokes but its built the best out of them all. Where else can you get the room of a Cherokee, suspension of a TJ, drivetrain of a ram, and the luxury of a Chrysler. The electrical system is built exactly the same...
  10. S

1/2 inch air impact hit the road

Probably too much for home use but at work I use an IR timax. 1200ft lbs of but busting torque. A good home use one is the quiet tool 600 ft lb one. This one is still damn powerful but nice and quiet...
  11. S

skidder tires

I used off road fork lift tires on a Suzuki sidekick I built. 29x12.5-15 They were way too stiff to mount so I had to make beadlocks.
  12. S

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Has a Volkswagen engine and transaxle
  13. S

"The Official Cool Vintage Mowers, Tractors & Power Equipment Thread"

Nice speedex, ill have to get a picture of my S19 I still need to date the engine on it to see what year it is. I've had it since I was 5 and still work it all the time.
  14. S

Pulled over again

Add lights, get plates, make 'em legal. Then ride them all day long and really rub it in.
  15. S

well i wonder how bad this is going to hurt ?????

What's the blazer doing, I could probably tell ya what's wrong. If it misfires at constant cruising speeds then its the distributor. The 4.3 is pretty stout. Problems are usually related to tune up or are leaking fuel systems under the intake.
  16. S

apc mini chopper

I would drill out lock cylinder and just use a screwdriver.
  17. S

Rear disk brake setup.

This will lock up the rear tire just breathing on the brake handle. I only have about an inch of space between the sprocket and tire. Its a hydraulic setup for a Chinese ATV
  18. S

Maybe a bonanza? Shot in the dark...

woah, what kind of engine did they try to fit in there that they had to bottle jack it? In the brochure pictures it looked like there was plenty of room for just about any engine. Nice find though.
  19. S

Rear disk brake setup.

The cable calipers aren't that great, the one I had wouldn't do much at all. How is your cable, how is your brake handle.