Search results

1. L

Tillotson dumping raw fuel

My brand new Tillotson 304WX Alcohol carb is dumping raw fuel. I installed it the other day and all it did was dump fuel out the breather. So, I took it apart and cleaned and it's still doing it. I can turn the Low screw all the way in and it still runs. The high screw starts to lean it out if I...
  2. L

Bronze guides

I'm redoing a RTC-6 predator head with SS valves. I'm ready to install the bronze guides but are longer than stock. Do I cut them down or is longer better???? Bronze guides purchased from TIM ISKY (GREAT GUY TO DID WITH).
  3. L

Are valve seals needed on Bronze guides?

I have a Predator 212 with a RTC-6 head. It has stock 27/25mm valves but 5mm stems. I've converted to 5.5mm SS valves by replacing the guides with Bronze. DO I NEED THE VALVE STEM SEALS? HOW IMPORTANT ARE THESE SEALS?
  4. L

Which size tillotson and fuel type?

I'm building a predator 212. I want to run a tillotson carb but i can't decide between Racing fuel or Alchohol. Which fuel is best and size carb would you run? Price doesn't matter in fuel cost. MY SPECS: Predator 212 18cc head milled 0.050 and ported 27/25mm SS valves billet flywheel...
  5. L

Predator build carb information

I have a predator 212 with 3.308 ARC rod, ARC flywheel, stock dish piston, RTC-6 (stock 27/25mm valve) milled 0.050 off, 1.3 rockers with stock cam, 8 degree key and mikuni 22mm carb. My bike is a Manco with Maxitorque 10T clutch, 43T rear (4.30 gear ratio), stock 16" tires with paddel brake...
  6. L

Predator with clutch slippage?

My predator has rod, flywheel, header, air cleaner, jet, e-tube, stock cc head with 27mm intake/25mm exhaust valve. My problem is my bike will not go over 4500rpm which makes me believe it's my clutch slipping. It's a maxi torque. Would a good racing clutch work better??????? Also, my buddy and...
  7. L

old style predator Head option

I just bought a new predator 212 at harbor freight. Its the old style valve cover which I was surprised. I started to replace the stock 22cc head with my aftermarket 14cc stock head but the 22cc head has 27mm intake and 25 exhaust valves at 5mm in diameter. Also, it has automotive retainer and...
  8. L

Need more RPM's

I need help on getting more rpm's. How ???? My setup is: Predator 212cc Billet Flywheel Billet rod Governor removed 14cc mild ported head 26 lb springs DYNO cam .265 lift stock carb with GX160 E-tube, #90 main jet Mini bike with 16" rear tire Maxi torque 10 teeth sprocket Wheel...
  9. L

What is this i'm thinking buying?

What is this? cid:F2B0449A-2A26-4EF3-9649-6E19B7D9482A/image.jpeg