Search results

1. S

2WD Live Axle Swap

The way my motor is mounted on my gokart, the drive shaft is too short so that it doesn't line up with the axle. The type of axle i have is one that the wheel rotates around it, so a sprocket must be mouted to the 1 wheel and a chain to connect wheel and clutch. My clutch and sprocket won't line...
  2. S

Go Kart w/ 6.5 HP Clone Predator Engine

14 oz. of 5W-30 ?
  3. S

Headlights?

Im looking at 2 different sets from HF that run off a 12v battery but neither say how many Watts.. Anyone know how to figure it out ? Blue Glow Mini Off-Road Fog Lights Tow Lights - Save on this 12V Magnetic Towing Light Kit
  4. S

Headlights?

So I couldnt find any other posts with the info I need, i have a 12V battery and I want to hook up 2 headlights connected to the same switch.. I mostly know hat Im doing, but here are my questions: Where can I find some cool inexpensive headlights? My battery doesnt say the amperage.. Just...
  5. S

MIG Welder

Yeah I have a mig welder in my shop class, its gas and flux core, we havent use gas. I like just the flux core but if its not too much more $ ill buy the gas.. Im used to a speed from 1-10 and heat from 1-4... I have used flux core with a speed of 5 and heat at 4 and i get my best results...
  6. S

MIG Welder

Im looking to buy a MIG welder but dont have too much money to spend.. Can anyone direct me to the cheapest MIG welder with still decent quality, not a garbage welder, thanks!
  7. S

Harbor Freight $15 torque wrench score?

The torque wrench with a 204 in/lb max and a 1/4" drive from harbor freight works great for me.. Pretty sure it was around 15 bucks
  8. S

Will 5W-30 work?
  9. S

Electricity - 6.5hp Clone

Thanks bigrob helped alot
  10. S

And its a 12V battery.. What amp fuse should i buy?
  11. S

Yeah didnt realize it wasnt meant for charging, its a hf 6.5hp predator.. So ill just runnit straight from the battery.. But will i have to buy a regulator so I don overcharge the battery?
  12. S

So this is a picture of the kill switch im setting up... So can I connect a Rectifier to the Magneto Coil, than a + battery wire to the rectifier as a charging system? Than from there connect another + wire from the battery to a On/Off light switch, than connect both + and - wires from the...
  13. S

I'm thinking ill just try a 12T Clutch : 50T Sprocket, probably just slow pick up right?
  14. S

Well I have a 12V battery, thats just about all, so what exactly should I purchase now?
  15. S

So I've done a few searches and found that everyone is using common parts to set up headlights/electricity... I've seen a 'Rectifier' on all of them, what is that? And why does everyone have fuses in the electrical system? My plan was to take a rechargable 12V battery, set up the + and -...
  16. S

6.5hp 212cc Predator Kill Switch

Thanks helped alot
  17. S

Yeah Im gonna, just have to finish sanding & painting the frame before I really hook it up
  18. S

Yeah Im not sure why the voltmeter was reading it like that b/c it should work that way... but will it still work if I ground it to the frame?
  19. S

When I had the black wire grounded to the engine block the VoltMeter wouldnt change whether the switch was on/off. So that means its a continuous circuit which wont help me at all.. but when the black wire was grounded to any other metal the switch worked good