Search results

1. M

Wanted briggs 5 hp gas tank

In need of a briggs pulsa jet style tank. Ill pay up to $30. 860-205-2945
  2. M

Clements Billet flywheel

Hey guys up for sale is a Clements billet flywheel. It's the 3 hp size. I'm asking $55 shipped. Or best offer. Thanks.
  3. M

Pure power 3 hp billet flywheel.

Hey guys up for sale is a pure power billet aluminum flywheel for a briggs 5 hp. I paid $150 new for this flywheel on Jegs. It's only been put on my motor for fit. I really don't want to sell it but I'm in need of some extra cash right now. Ill take $120 shipped for it. I'm open to offers...
  4. M

Needed: new style recoil for 5hp briggs

Hey guys I need a NEW style recoil for my engine. I need the recoil,cup,and bolt. Top dollar paid!! Please help!! Thanks
  5. M

Exhaust coming out of breather.

Hey guys after trying to start my engine I noticed a little bit of exhaust coming from the breather. Any one know why this is happening?
  6. M

Free stuff!

Hey guys I'm cleaning out the garage trying to get rid of some stuff. Pictured is 2, 3 hp briggs vertical shaft engines and 2, I think to be tecumseh 2 cycle engines. If anyone wants them they are free for the taking, just pay shipping. All I know about these engines are that they turn over and...
  7. M

.563 stroker crank in raptor block

Has anyone ever done this? I'm building a block that has already been clearanced for a .450 stroker crank so I'm wondering if its worth putting the extra work in to get the bigger crank.
  8. M

Today I found out I'm going to be a father

So today me and the girlfriend went to the doctors for her ultra sound appointment and I found out that I'm going to be a dad. A year ago we were in the same situation and she had a miscarriage. This is some what of a miracle to me and I couldn't be more excited.
  9. M

WTB: newer style briggs recoil

I'm looking for the newer style recoil like the one pictured. I need the recoil,cup,and nut. Thanks
  10. M

Briggs raptor engine

Hey guys I'm putting up my briggs engine that I have, no longer need it since I'm building another one for my kart. Here are the specs. Bored .30 over,ARC super stock 3.875 rod,new piston and rings, .368 lift cam,welded lifter plate,shaved brows, steel bore, dual bearing, 3.5 hp flywheel. I am...
  11. M

Briggs stalls at full throttle.

Hey guys I know this is a rookie question but when I press the gas pedal on my kart all the way to full throttle it dies, when I let off it comes back again. Is this due to a lean or rich condition?
  12. M

Comet 30 series clutch(driver unit)

Hey guys I've got a comet clutch that's just sitting around in my garage. I bought it as a spare but I have no need for it anymore. This is for just the driver unit. I'm asking $60 shipped. This is not a reproduction comet,this is a real deal comet. Thanks for looking!!
  13. M

WTB : briggs 5 hp block

Hey guys I'm building up another briggs 5 hp and need a block. It must be steel bore and dual bearing. I'm looking for just a bare block. It doesn't have to be perfect. Ill even take a complete motor for the right price. I will pay up to $50 but shoot me a price anyways. Thanks for looking!!
  14. M

Racing starter

Nice racing starter for your motor, does not come with battery. Works great! $65 shipped
  15. M

Tillotson tuning troubles

Hey everyone I got a tilly hl 334 ab on my flathead briggs, I'm having some trouble tuning. As I'm coming out of a turn at slower speed and hit full throttle it pops and dies but when I let off the gas it starts to go again. Any suggestions what I should do? I'm running gas, pop off is at 10...
  16. M

Briggs stuff for sale

Raptor chain guard-$15 Brand new centrifugal clutch,3/4 bore, # 40 or #41 chain-$20 Raptor carb support bracket-$15 .750 bore raptor carb,alky or methanol-$55 All prices plus shipping. Thanks!!!!
  17. M

Tillotson mounting problems

Hey guys I have a tilly 334 ab that I'm having trouble mounting on my flathead. The throttle linkage hits the exhaust. Any suggestions?
  18. M

Briggs 5 hp generator for sale

Hey guys I have a 5 hp briggs generator for sale, it's 2500 watts and runs great!! It's a nice little generator. Only asking $50 plus shipping. Thanks for looking!!
  19. M

Wanted: briggs 5 hp big bearing side cover

I need this for a new crank that I'm putting in. Ill pay up to $20 for a nice one. I'm from CT. Thanks everyone!!!!!
  20. M

Tillotson carb cracked

Hey guys I put a rebuild kit in my tilly carb and when I removed the welch plug I noticed a crack in the carb body. It looks like someone screwed in the screw too far, if that makes any sense lol. How will this affect the carb?