Search results

1. bville

What mini bike do you loan when family/friend visits and wants to ride?

I have them ride my fox campus, I will ride my taco with a 5hp or my rupp with a clone. I don't let anyone except my son or myself ride my mb200 scout bonanza.With 4 in wheel, no rack in the front end and short wheel base its cute but a death trap.
  2. bville

My azusa wheels

I wouldn't count on them being an exactly the some.But do not worry if you need more spacer you could add some washers but use as few as possible.If the spacer is to much simply trim it.best case is find some tubing or pipe that is a good fit on the axle and cut to fit.
  3. bville

Fox Campus Minibike Build

my advice would be to stick with suspension use nightgriders suggestion and use bearing hangers over the shot out holes ,or weld or mount some flat stock as a doubler .You may be able to use the jack shaft mounts you welded on.Cut them off and Just flip them over trim to fit and use them as a...
  4. bville

taco 44 wheels

Thanks for your response Azusa Kid
  5. bville

taco 44 wheels

Does anybody know what size wheels and sprocket came on a 1968 taco 44 ?
  6. bville

I'm so old I can remember when...

As a kid I remember crossing the desert with my parents and they had a swamp cooler on the side window .Along with a canvas bag full of water hooked to the front bumper.
  7. bville

Fox Campus Trail Bike Build

I understand I had one as a kid and I have one now along with a few others
  8. bville

Fox Campus Trail Bike Build

watc watching to see how your version turns out .Good to see another campus being put back to running.
  9. bville

Any old chainsaw guys out there?

make sure it still runs if you ever intend on using it.I had several homelites in the past good saw ,but if they sit for along time the rubber intake manifold cracks.
  10. bville

Do you have to be a contributor?

not really whats bothering you?
  11. bville

Late 60s Fox Campus Restoration

They were no name shocks.But I can tell u this they were not expensive ,I bought them on line from florida who know if that co is still there but there were others that sold them. They were for a pocket mc you know 49cc and I think they measured the length in mm.
  12. bville

Late 60s Fox Campus Restoration

I have aftermarket shocks ,they are 7 3/4 centerline to centerline and work well
  13. bville

Blue Catfish Catch & Cook

Cooking over an open fire when its a little cool outside,Doesn't get any better than that. Thanks for sharing kinda.
  14. bville

Torquefest

If you look on the torguefest website they have a couple of times blocked out for minibikes on the track.Also something about the back 40.
  15. bville

Torquefest

Are you bringing a minibike if so what is it?I will keep an eye out for you.
  16. bville

Torquefest

Is anybody going to torquefest in Dubuque Iowa next month?
  17. bville

Do you ride a Motorcycle?

crf250l BTW, your SRX is special
  18. bville

Do you ride a Motorcycle?

I picked this up last year to mess around on.
  19. bville

Us 60 drag strip Kentucky

If you are asking me I don't know.Just call ahead or show up at the gate.I went last year to watch the gassers.I saw the mini bikes racing down the drag strip.There was around 10 minibikes.If you go let me know what to look for.
  20. bville

"Before and After" pics

MB200 bonanza Here is the MB200 Bonanza I just picked up and now