Search results

1. mford

Fox Mini Bike carb

I'm looking for a Tecumseh 4HP Diaphram carburator part number 631588 Thanks Mark
  2. mford

Fox Mini Bike Carb

Does anyone know were I can get a Diaphragm Carb for my Tecumseh 4HP engine I just found out that originally my Fox had a diaphragm not a float. Thanks Mark
  3. mford

www.ruppparts.com

Does anyone know if something has happened to the Rupp parts store I ordered parts back on Dec 12 and haven't received them yet. I have called and left messages and emailed and left messages with no reply. Thanks Mark
  4. mford

Rupp Hustler or Scrambler ?

Just picked this up is it a Rupp Hustler or Scrambler ? I don't know if its all original the engine is a HS50 serial I don't think the rear fender and bracket are correct. Mark
  5. mford

Fox Logo

Does any one know what the Fox logo back ground is why did they go with a Knights helmet ? Mark
  6. mford

Just finished my Gemni

1971 Gemini fully restored, I had all the chrome redone, painted it. new tires. Valves were burnt, new seat. much more the logo on the tank is my own idea. Im going to the Windber show I will have it there and my Fox. looking forward to it. Mark
  7. mford

Check out my new seat

check out the fine job Kenny did on my Gemini seat.
  8. mford

Chrome

Trying to find a chrome shop close to Toledo OH anybody recommend a shop ? Thanks Mark
  9. mford

Seat Reupholster

Hi I'm trying to find some one to reupholster my seat like new. I'm close to Toledo OH any one have any info ? Thanks Mark
  10. mford

Gemini

My next project, I already got the engine running, I plan to fully restore it.
  11. mford

4 HP Tecumseh Carb

Looking for a carb to go on a 4hp Tecumseh
  12. mford

Finally got my brake caliper

Finally got my brake caliper, I found the correct front shock springs but still searching for the boots.
  13. mford

Fox Caliper

I just lost out on Ebay for a Fox Caliper in the last seconds, realy bumed :sad: Does any one have one that they could sell me. I just want to finish my bike.
  14. mford

Fox

Just got the seat back, still need the brake caliper and front shock boots.
  15. mford

brake caliper

I have a Fox Condor I need the brake caliper for it. The mounting holes are farther apart than most. 2 1/2 Thanks Mark
  16. mford

Shock Boots

I have a Fox Condor and looking for the front shock boots, They measure 5" long and the ID is 1 inch Thanks
  17. mford

Fox Condor

All I need is the Brake Caliper and front shock boots, Does anyone have any ideas were I could find them ?
  18. mford

Fox Condor

19. mford

Fox Brake Caliper

I'm Looking for a Fox Brake Caliper mounting holes are spaced 2 1/2 I have a Fox Condor