Search results

1. SonofLiberty776

Badger 100 front end

So you can buy the badger 100 front end and it will fit on the old style doodle bug?? Ive been looking for a moose front end and now I just found out about the Badger 100 front end. I can't find the moose one, but where can you find the badger 100 front end with handle bars and shocks, well...
  2. SonofLiberty776

Predator 212cc Engine Help??

Nice, looks cool. Also what is that other orange and black box looking thing mounted to your gas tank? I'm curious what that is..:confused:
  3. SonofLiberty776

Wow, I had no idea there was a metal BB in that part. I have two Cali Predators, one has the breathing problem, the other on my gokart doesn't. Gotta love good ol' Cali for their regulations for every thing in this state.:censure: Its a joke..I pulled out that "box" from the side of the gas...
  4. SonofLiberty776

Hello, I'm new to the forum, so hello all. But I just got a Baja doodlebug with a brand new Predator 212cc. Well during the day it runs great, no problems at all, but my favorite time to ride is at night but that is when I have problems. It will run for a few minutes, then bog out and die...