Search results

1. J

Briggs and Stratton part # help needed.

I have an old up draft Flo Jet carb from a 3 h.p. Briggs horizontal shaft engine with a broken plastic choke lever. Would anyone have a way to look up this part #? Thanks in advance for any help, John.
  2. J

Part # needed for governer rod

I have a Tecumseh 6 h.p. engine and the rod to the governer is broken. Went to the local lawnmower shop and the rod was not in the picture for some reason. The numbers on the housing are 143-626 252 serial # 4151D. It is a horizontal 6 h.p. , can anyone help with a part # ? The engine is on an...
  3. J

Better # 35 chain available?

Is there a source for a better grade of # 35 chain for a minibike? The chains that I have been using seem to stretch out rather quickly, thanks John.
  4. J

Motorcycle magazine: The Horse....

Guy I work with brought me the January 2008 magazine The Horse. Check out pages 86-87...cool write up on a minibike race at a hotel somewhere with some funny pictures. The website is THEHORSEBC.COM . Check it out for some good reading and pictures, John.
  5. J

Manco minibike frame for sale

For sale I have a Manco minibike frame, forks, front and rear 5 inch rims and misc bolts and axles, small frame minibike looks like the Streaker model, has scrub brake on rear wheel. I think it originally had a 3 or 3.5 h.p. motor. Needs a little t.l.c. . Also have rear sprocket that is in...
  6. J

2 engines for sale

I have 2 horizontal engines for sale: Tecumseh 4 h.p. engine from a snowblower, 1 inch shaft, 2 3/4 inch long, #'s are : HS40 55513F serial# 93059. The end of the shaft is drilled but has no threads. Engine runs perfect, no smoke or noises. I ran it with my test carburetor that is not included...
  7. J

pocket rocket rear wheel for sale

I have a rear wheel assembly from one of those imported pocket bikes, the tire size is 120/50-9 . wheel and tire are very nice, one of the wheel bearings is missing, sprocket and brake disc are attached. Asking $15 plus shipping. I can send a picture if needed, thanks, John in Connecticut.
  8. J

easy rider rear shock wanted

I am looking for one rear shock assembly for an Alexander Reynolds Easy Rider minibike, the overall length is approx. 12 1/4 inches from bolt hole to bolt hole. Also looking for handlebars for same minibike, thanks, John.
  9. J

Cat minibike chain guide

I have 2 Cat frames and both of them need the plastic chain guides...does anyone know if these are available still or if someone has one that will work like the original??? Thanks, John.
  10. J

Cat handlebars wanted

Looking to buy handlebars for a Cat minibike. The ones that come up then lean forward, not sure of the model. Let me know if you have any for sale, Chrome could be shot and peeling, going to blast and paint them. Thanks for the help, John.
  11. J

Manco aluminum 6" wheels needed

Does anyone know if these wheels are still available new? I have seen them on old Manco minibikes and Arctic Cat minibikes as well...I need 4 of these 6 inch wheels. Anyone have some good used ones for sale let me know. Thanks, John.
  12. J

Manco front fork rebuild service needed

I have an old Manco minibike and forks are damaged...I need someone to make me another set, can send a picture of the old one. Would like an exact duplicate made. Been looking for a used set for quite a while and no luck, let me know if interested and I will send a picture. Thanks, John.
  13. J

E Z rider rear shock wanted

A while back I purchased an Alexander Reynolds E Z Rider minibike and one of the rear shocks was missing. Any one have one they want to sell? I have minibike parts also if you are looking for something for one of your projects. Let me know, thanks, John.
  14. J

H 50 Tecumseh tank brackets wanted

Anyone have any Tecumseh gas tank brackets from H 50 flat head motors? These have a 2 inch rise to them.I need a few, let me know what you might have for sale or maybe a trade for something you might need that I have, thanks, John.
  15. J

Can someone post a pic for me???

I am not too computer savvy and have some pics of a mini I would like to post, can someone post them for me if I forward them? Thanks, John.
  16. J

E Z rider minibike stickers

I am fixing up an Alexander Renolds E Z rider minibike and would like to know if anyone has had the decals reproduced...if you have, let me know . I will buy a few from you. Thanks, John.
  17. J

Cat minibike front forks wanted

I am new to this great minibike site. I am looking for a front fork and handlebar for a cat minibike. They are the 2 piece design, the handlebars bolt to the forks with 2 bolts. If they are bent a little thats o.k. with me. Thanks in advance for the help, John.