Search results

1. old biker

Selling all my minis Chris cycle bonanzas and boonie bike

The bikes are near reno Nevada but I could bring them anywhere from here to the San Francisco Bay Area. The first is my rare Chris cycle. The original engine is frozen and I had been soaking it. The headlight and tailight are there. I started taking things apart on the engine and all parts are...
  2. old biker

gas cap gaskets

Does anyone know where to find the replacement gaskets for the fuel caps on the 1960s - 70s briggs motors. Or can you use newer caps?
  3. old biker

bonanza and boonie

I am looking for a set of bonanza forks like bc1100. Also someone cut off the throttle side on another pair I have and welded a 7/8 back to it for the throttle. Also looking for the mount for a jackshaft on a boonie bike. Or dimensions. I have the outer sprocket and spring for the boonie I would...
  4. old biker

bonanza rear wheel issue

So I started to finally check out my old bonanza I picked up. The sprocket and brake are on the left side. The drive sprocket to the clutch is on the outside of the plate because the newer motor wasnt moved to the right enough. There is no tab on the swingarm to put the brake cable on the right...
  5. old biker

boonie bike parts

Looking for a front fender and also jackshaft parts.
  6. old biker

what the heck is this?

This is the third mini I picked up in the last few weeks. A good friend had it in his garage and gave it to me. I thought it was a benelli but cant find one that looks like it anywhere.
  7. old biker

New member here

Hello everyone. Newbie here I have cruised this site for a few years but I got the bug a few weeks back. Back in the early 70s My dad got me a used bonanza bc1300 but it didnt run but looked like new. I was bound and determined to get that thing going so being the young motorhead I was I...