what the heck is this?

This is the third mini I picked up in the last few weeks. A good friend had it in his garage and gave it to me. I thought it was a benelli but cant find one that looks like it anywhere.

Last edited:
I actually own it but havent picked it up from my bud to see it in person. He said the speedo in the light looks like from france or something

Finally picked the bike up. Your right. 7 inch wheels with pirelli tires. Kinda cool the way the motor has an alloy shroud and it is cooled with a fan. everything is locked up including the motor. The intake and carb were off it and I see some rust down the intake hole. There isnt an ignition switch but there are two wires hanging down in front. There is a push pull switch under the seat. Now I need to see what works best to un seize that motor.

Last edited:

markus

If i can get it running it would be. I am not sure where to find motor gaskets, lol or anything else for this thing.

I think that the Puch made sears allstate scooters used those particular fan cooled. motors, possibly even Boss used those on a few of the bikes too :shrug: proably wont find parts listed for a chris cycle, but may find them under a more popularly sold bike. Good luck with it:thumbsup: