Search results

1. S

governor question

I am fairly new to the mini bike thing. I am up to 4 of them now though. anyway here is the question. I have read a few posts on governor removal. I understand the dangers. Why go inside the case to remove it? Why not just hook up linkage to the governor arm itself and make it rev to where you...
  2. S

sprocket help please

Doing a project build and am in need of a #35 sprocket no wider than 5 1/2" wide. Needs to be a weld on design with no hub. Having trouble finding one any one have a source with some good specs. thanks Scott
  3. S

thumb throttle

My wife wants her Baja to have a thumb throttle. She thinks it would be safer. Any suggestions on how to make this happen. A good source for on maybe. I saw a universal on ebay but am unclear on how it would mount and perform. Ideas?
  4. S

any known problems with the baja's

Is there any things I should be looking at to make these bikes more reliable.
  5. S

what is the big deal with the tav2

I am unclear why it is need and how it improves things. Can someone shed some light.
  6. S

tank options

I was thinking of maybe putting a real tank on the baja any ideas.
  7. S

newguy

Just picking up this hobby. I have picked up 3 196cc baja's and one is pretty rough. looking for parts. Can't reply in parts section til I have 5 posts so here goes. I need a decrotive gas tank.