Search results

1. Winterjeeper 95

Ya I will post some pic's of the wagon as soon as I get it back from the power coat
  2. Winterjeeper 95

It was nice meet you to day at the swap meet and telling me about this site. I am hope I can get...

It was nice meet you to day at the swap meet and telling me about this site. I am hope I can get to the steel yard next week the get the steel to start building. Cody was very interested in the bikes he saw. He real like the one he got to sit on. Thanks again Mark an Cody
  3. Winterjeeper 95

Newbie Here Just came back from the swap meet in Grand Rapids, with my son Cody. It was nice to see the bikes and parts and talk to some of the guys and take some pictures. Cody and I cant wait to start building, I hope Cody got enough pic's to start but we might be calling on you all if we...
  4. Winterjeeper 95

Newbie Here. Just came from the swap meet in Grand Rapids with my son Cody. It was nice talking...

Newbie Here. Just came from the swap meet in Grand Rapids with my son Cody. It was nice talking to some of the guys about the bikes and we can't wait to start building a bike. I think my son got enough pictures to start but I might be calling on you all if I run in to a problem.