Search results

1. iToast

what do i have?

ok guys i just wanted to post up a new pic. its not close to done yet but shes getting there.
  2. 061613102324

3. 061613102259

4. 061613102317

5. iToast

what do i have?

thanks for the help ace. i will keep that in mind. my end project is a 125 cc honda shadow tricked to what i wanted mine to look like. since i cant have a license this is the best option.
  6. iToast

what do i have?

ok guys this thread is done. i do have a working mini here still not sure what it is yet but i do know there are 2 of them now. but thanks for all the effort from you guys.
  7. iToast

what do i have?

that cluster is the exact same that i have now
  8. iToast

what do i have?

ok sweet i want it how much pm me for further talk about it please.
  9. iToast

what do i have?

the harness is fine i have been outside with it all day rerunning wires. it was pretty much common sense it just had a black tube that looked like a giant phone cord tying up the cords. judging from the frame do you know about what it might be. it has a swing arm welded on which was not factory...
  10. iToast

what do i have?

im not restoring it. 3 years ago it ran perfect and had alot of potential and looked like a small chopper. but the guy robbed it of all the good stuff to make a different one. i have never had a bike before and this really dont need that much work done. just the wiring is a mess and the biggest...
  11. iToast

what do i have?

yes it does have a weed eater motor on it i know that its just what came on it and it was free. i have a honda 80cc i want to put on it but i just need to know the manufacture so i can start going over my wiring harness.
  12. iToast

what do i have?

View image in gallery
  13. iToast

what do i have?

yeah i figured out how to do the pictures on here. i have the photo in my images now and posted it in the unknown section.
  14. 061113084326

i have no idea what this is. but it has potential
  15. iToast

what do i have?

ok so i acquired a mini bike yesterday and i have no clue as to what make and model it is. i dont even know where to begin looking. any help on it would be greatly appreciated. its the mini for my avatar pic. (cant figure out how to upload a pic on here yet)