Search results

1. Wix

2 Baja's For Sale

I am asking $400.00 for the Baja MB 165, and $425.00 for the DB30 or Best offers. Please review the description information below. I have a 2011 Baja DoodleBug Mini Bike for sale. It currently has a brand new Predator 6.5 HP Engine that has only 1 hour break-in time and around 2 hours of...
  2. Wix

What Kind of bike is this?

I picked this bike up a few weeks ago and I was trying to throw the stock DB 30 Engine on this due to the 3.5 Briggs was not running right. now I have been trying to find out what type of mini Bike this is but I can't seem to find any info on it at all. I was hoping maybe someone here might...
  3. Wix

Predator 212 Oil Issue

I have a brand new Predator 6.5 HP engine that I just installed on my Doodlebug. It appears to be running just fine and I did let the engine break in for about 30 minutes. I notice when riding it I see little splats of oil on my exhaust, clutch, foot peg, and around the clutch. Now I installed a...
  4. Wix

Pics of Pred 6.5 on MB 165

I figured I would toss out a few pics of the new Pred on the MB 165. Gave it some fresh paint on the Tank and Fenders this week. Trying to break the engine in properly by letting it idle for an hour or 2. Now working on getting the Pred into the Doodlebug this weekend. I'll post pics once I get...
  5. Wix

Clutch on Predator 6.5

Quick question: I threw in a Predator 6.5 Engine in my MB 165 and I was wanting to put on a new clutch as well. I am not sure what clutch would fit my 420 stock chain. I was thinking that the original clutch that was on my 5.5 which also is a 3/4 shaft would work, but what if I wanted to...
  6. Wix

Predator 6.5 Wiring

I picked up another Predator Engine for my MB 165 tonight and was curious how I could wire in the Light. I junked the old 5.5 Honda Clone that originally came with it for one of these. I noticed I had to take the Hotwire of the coil but to do that. I had to take the whole right side of the...
  7. Wix

Predator 6.5 HP DoodleBug

Will the Predator 6.5 HP Engine mount right up on a DoodleBug frame or does it require new holes to be drilled in the Engine Plate?
  8. Wix

MB 165 Engine Question

Hey guys, Just joined the forum today and I wanted to start by saying hello to all of us Mini Bike enthusiasts. I use to build these a long time ago when I was a kid and always enjoyed tinkering with these. I just recently purchased a MB 165 that has a JiangDong 5.5 engine on it. It runs great...