What Kind of bike is this?

Wix

I picked this bike up a few weeks ago and I was trying to throw the stock DB 30 Engine on this due to the 3.5 Briggs was not running right. now I have been trying to find out what type of mini Bike this is but I can't seem to find any info on it at all. I was hoping maybe someone here might know.

BTW, if your close to Pittsburgh and your looking for a project bike. This is it! Let me know if your interested as I am not really into this kind of frame. I just put a new tire on the rear as well.

Maybe not THAT bad. Looks like it has had quite a few mods done to it but basically its a Chinese frame. Hey if ya like it then get her going and have fun with it. It's still "mini" and still a "bike" so technically it is a minibike. :thumbsup:

They may not be as great as an old american heavy bomber, but i scoop em up all the time.. The idiots at this auction i go to bid the hell out of them.. I've seen them all rusted and totally shot LOOKING, and have NO MOTOR AT ALL, and bring 100 dollars or better.. :facepalm:

If they wanna buy em, I'll sell em all day long... :shrug:

Wix

Well I was thinking of working on it but I just cant find myself excited about working on this thing. I have an engine, chain, clutch for it, but I honestly just wanna get rid of it.