Search results

1. ratsrods

Wards T777 Kick stand

I know this is a long shot but I bought this bike and the shipper broke the kick stand off. I can make one but I would rather have the original
  2. ratsrods

1960's Clark Cyclops

Hate to do it but blew the engine in my Dually. Thinking of not selling it now though . It is one of my favorites.
  3. ratsrods

1960's Clark Cyclops

Cyclops minibike by Clark, nicely restored, completely sandblasted and powder coated with all original parts except engine, which all parts are powder coated gloss black as well. Honda GX200 stage1 engine from NR Racing, split dual header pipe. Bike is very fast. No expense or effort spared...
  4. ratsrods

Fox Doodle Bug

sorry sold yesterday
  5. ratsrods

Fox Doodle Bug

Reducing to 600.00. Nice Mini
  6. ratsrods

Fox Doodle Bug

Nicely restored Doodle bug Mini bike, Completely sand blasted and powder coated chassis and wheels and motor parts. 7 HP stage one clone from NR racing, it is very fast and has a lot of torque. Seat is by Kenny A member on Oldminibikes.com. No expense spared, Bike is like new and all original...
  7. ratsrods

Boonie jackshaft mount plate.

pm sent
  8. ratsrods

Tires and sprockets

I would like one of the DB sprockets if it is still available, better of the 2 please, Thanks, Ed
  9. ratsrods

Bonanza OG press in zerk fittings

I will take 2 pair Ed, pm sent
  10. ratsrods

Bonanza break arm

Thanks so much I really appreciate it, and consider it sold ! pm me your payment info please. Ed
  11. ratsrods

Bonanza break arm

break arm Yea I was going to bid on it but don't need all those parts, then just have to sell the rest off, Thanks though!
  12. ratsrods

Bonanza break arm

I am starting a Bonanza build and need a break arm for a NOS drum and cannot find one any help finding one for sale would be greatly appreciated. here is a photo of what I need.Thanks, Ed.
  13. ratsrods

WTB Bonanza break arm & forward mount foot rests

I am still looking for a bonanza break arm for my drum if anyone can help out, it is star shaped mounted like in the photo, Thanks. I now have pegs.
  14. ratsrods

FS Bonanza Chromed foot pegs

foot pegs nice
  15. ratsrods

FS Bonanza Kickstand

pm sent
  16. ratsrods

:thumbsup:
  17. ratsrods

Hi Tim, The ones in the photo are repops that OldMiniBikes used to sell, do they look like that or are they originals to the bonanza, I am interested in them for sure. Thanks Ed