Search results

1. emeraldcoupe

started buying parts for my build....

so as you can tell i'm new here. picked up a mb165 roller. so far i have a 212 predator engine, pmr performance jackshaft kit, and a max torque 11 tooth clutch. the jackshaft has 15/13 sprockets, the rear is a 50 tooth. using the calc i get a 5.24 ratio. any input good or bad so far? also...
  2. emeraldcoupe

mb165 rear sprocket

does anyone make a rear sprocket for the mb165 for a #35 chain? i have the stock 50t sprocket and i'm pretty sure it uses #40 chain. the clutch and jackshaft kit i'm using use #35 chain. i did a search and didn't find any info. thanks guys.
  3. emeraldcoupe

jackshaft question

so i have an mb165 roller, a 212 predator engine, and i'm looking at jackshafts now. will a kit like this one work ( Adjustable Jackshaft Kit #35 13T 18T Lock Collars Key Stock - Weld On ) ? i'm guessing it's adaptable to pretty much anything.? this is my first build. thanks guys.
  4. emeraldcoupe

have a question, first time build

i'm new to mini bike building and have a question, the first of many i'm guessing. so i have an mb165 roller that i'm going to put a predator engine on. do i need to use a jackshaft or can i just run a chain right to the clutch? the main goal right now is to get it up and running, the do some...
  5. emeraldcoupe

new guy here

because i don't have enough projects right now ( 66 mustang and an 82 honda 110 3 wheeler) , i picked up this baja motorsports? roller. it's missing a few things but it's better than it looks. i figure i'll throw a hf predator on it and have some fun. i've never built a mini before so this...