Search results

1. Q

$175 you know you want my bike

She has a 3.5hp Tecumseh engine that I rebuilt myself, I'll get into specifics if you want. The bike itself needs some love in order to ride. It needs a chain, torque converter, and throttle cable. Plz don't pm me on here. Hmu at patrickj20woods@gmail.com
  2. Q

Can't find it...
  3. Q

She has a 3.5hp Tecumseh engine that I rebuilt myself, I'll get into specifics if you want. The bike itself needs some love in order to ride. It needs a chain, torque converter, and throttle cable. Plz don't pm me on here. Hmu at patrickj20woods@gmail.com
  4. Q

What's a reasonable asking price for my bike?

I've had her on craigslist a while, and I continue to lower the price, but still no REAL biters. I rebuilt the engine which a 3.5 Tecumseh and the frame is pretty solid. It has most everything but needs a little love (throttle cable, torque converter, chain, ect.) How much could I ask?
  5. Q

Baja Warrior and Other Bike!

Baja Warrior Mini Bike Mini Bike HMU if you're interested! Willing to negotiate, willing to trade for a go kart!
  6. Q

Some Log Splitter Help!!!

So I'm upgrading my log splitter from what was a HM80 Tecumseh (Apparently 8hp???) to a GX390 (Honda 13hp), and I'm wondering if I need to upgrade my hydraulic motor, or will it be fine? :confused: I know for a fact that I have to get/make a bracket for it on the engine :shrug:
  7. Q

Baja Warrior HM80 Swap?

Did you have to adjust the plate on the frame to fit the engine?
  8. Q

Baja Warrior HM80 Swap?

Just curious to see if anyone has any experience with the swap. I got an HM80 10HP Tecumseh 1in shaft from a Log Splitter (Swapping that out for a 13hp Honda), and although it needs some minor work (i.e. rings) I think it has some potential... Anyways I'll try and throw some pictures on...
  9. Q

How to Assemble a Clutch?

My clutch has been apart for a while now, and I'm not 100% of how exactly it goes back together, could you guys help me out with this? I need help with the rear of it as well.
  10. Q

Trade for a Go-Kart!

I have two mini bikes, a Baja Warrior and smaller mini bike, that I'm looking to trade for a go-kart preferably full roll cage, and suspension. You can contact me on here, or email me at question4u92@yahoo.com I need pickup and drop off, I can't ship, I'm from Lancaster, Pa. Mini Bike...
  11. Q

Baja Warrior HELP!

I know how to assemble the Torque Converter, but thanks for the diagram. But I was hoping for a diagram of the centrifugal clutch...?
  12. Q

Baja Warrior HELP!

Is that likely though? Because the whole torque converter USED to work?!?
  13. Q

Baja Warrior HELP!

I've been having issues regarding the clutch/torque converter. So originally the bike came with the stock clutch, but after my brother took it apart a couple years ago, I'm not 100% as to HOW it goes back together, and that being the whole setup for that, so I was wondering if you guys could...