Search results

1. T

2 Rupp MiniBikes for sale in North Carolina

The scrambler is still available I'm just not a fan of the Big wheel mini bike
  2. T

2 Rupp MiniBikes for sale in North Carolina

I bought the sprint last Friday he just hasn't taken it off line.
  3. T

WTB 68 to70 H50 shroud and tin

still looking
  4. T

WTB 68 to70 H50 shroud and tin

WTB 68 to70 H50 shroud and tin white or i can paint PM or call 336-552-4561 D:scooter:ave
  5. T

Rupp cub tecumseh motor

bump
  6. T

Huh????

i think he would hold one in his jaw ?
  7. T

Wanted nice Survivor Mini Bike $$

I have some nice ones how much do you want too spend ??? And I live in NC.
  8. T

Rupp cub tecumseh motor

wtb the correct engine for a 1968 Rupp cub Tecumseh with the gas tank mounted on the shroud :scooter:
  9. T

Help with a tank!

thanks cheezy for your help finding a tank , and all the BS you had to put up with. Big Dave.
  10. T

Barn finds

Thanks Cheezy for your help . Thanks RCGuy for the tank . The Giant . David .
  11. T

Tecumseh ID

thanks guys
  12. T

Special Find

Wow ???
  13. T

North Carolina Mini Bike fun weekend

That sounds pretty good , is this just a ride or is it a ride, show & swap meet , also a later date would be great because we have a mini bike show & swap meet in Eden on march 21st
  14. T

Tecumseh ID

Sorry I went back and looked and in the end of the serial number that is a B Also this is a lighting coil motor. Sorry still trying to figure out how to add a picture?
  15. T

Tecumseh ID

How do I read my ID tag? What do all the numbers tell me ? How do I tell the year model? It is a tecumseh Model# Hs40 553800 Serial# 11948 Thanks. Dave .:confused:
  16. T

MiniBike / Bicycle Show and Swap meet Sat. March 21st Eden, NC

Awesome show everyone that can needs to come .
  17. T

Rupp 1968 c250 wheel spacers

can anyone tell me how long the wheel spacers are on the front and rear of a 1968 Rupp c250:helpsmilie:
  18. T

Rupp Decals that I can not find Need help

I need Rupp C250 decals for the tank can someone help me find them ? I ordered everything I needed 11-11-14 from Brandt hansen at Ruppparts.com Got nothing:confused: I called OldMiniBikes and black widdow motor sports no one has them can someone help:bowdown:
  19. T

Bonanza Chopper

awesome chopper I love it :thumbsup:
  20. T

WTB tec h50 throttle

I need a tecumseh H50 mini bike throttle set up :scooter: PM me if you can help.