Search results

1. Patch1st

MrPat's 2015 Vintage class OldMiniBikes build off entry: Taco T100

I want to come see it at the Thunderdrome........ Looking GOOD !!!!! Patch
  2. Patch1st

1969 Tecumseh HS40 white and orig paint

I've been looking for a white 4 hp...... Please send more pics either here or Patch1st@aol.com ...... Do you have a carb for it ?? Very interested.. Patch
  3. Patch1st

Bad people suck!

Bummer Pat...... That's a very violating feeling.... I'll keep my eyes open....... I hope you locate your stuff...... Patch
  4. Patch1st

Heading from Michigan to Boston The 12/26 to 1/4/15

Dean, Happy Holidays and drive safe..... Patch
  5. Patch1st

Originality or functionality ????

At this point in my life my target (goal?) has changed from originality to functionality..... I don't really care if its original anymore... Can I ride it ??? So I picked this up for myself for a x-mas present..... I'll be riding it ASAP.... Patch
  6. Patch1st

old corvette go cart

PICTURES !!!!! I had one when I was a kid.... I'd love to see pics....... Patch
  7. Patch1st

The site

Hent, Thank you for all your efforts !!!! It's paying off and looking GREAT !!!! I loved your "I'm taking this personal" post... LOLOLOL I have to mention one thing, the "view first unresd" option in the forums was very helpful and now I cant find it ??? Prob just me I'm sure...... I hope...
  8. Patch1st

Ruttman Spyder Handlebars

PM sent
  9. Patch1st

When schilling a bid doesn't work

But the high bidder has never bid on any other sellers auctions, EVER...... Duh.....:doah:
  10. Patch1st

Any plumbing /electrician or water heater experts.

#1. Check for 220 at the heater.... IF you have 220 at the heater ignore everything else before that point.... the end
  11. Patch1st

120 on each side does not equal 240 between the two sides..... If there is 240 between the two sides then the problem IS NOT in the panel or anywhere upstream from where you are reading 220..... If you dont see 220 there then work backwards toward the feed until you find where one leg is...
  12. Patch1st

Check for 220 volts at the heater BEFORE opening the panel.... If there is 220 at the heater (there was before? Is it a 220 breaker "two pole"??) then the problem is NOT in the panel...... You only mentioned a black and a red from the heater those probably need 120 (to ground) each, and that...
  13. Patch1st

Ruttman kickstand

If the stand part still "snaps" up and down I don't think you should remove it... If you could find a new one to replace it then hopfully it'll still be in its "snappy" fully assembled configuration and you could replace the whole thing... If you remove the "stand" part, good luck putting it...
  14. Patch1st

Open Class - mr pat's Frijole

Sweet !!!!!!
  15. Patch1st

cold turkey

I smoked over three packs a day for more years then I care to recall..... I never counted, just always had one lit in my hand...... Prob about 40 years...... January 14'th I was hospitalized with inoperable stage three lung cancer...... Was it worth it? Hell no.... Please do yourself a...
  16. Patch1st

Walmart tablet

I haven't seen my wife in two years since I bought her a Kindle Fire...... All she does is read it, play it, whatever and she leaves me alone...... +IIIII Kindle Fire HD Patch
  17. Patch1st

Yoop Jr's VINTAGE CLASS "BUMBLE BEE"

I love the way your sweatshirt matches the bike !!!!!
  18. Patch1st

Clutch installation?

How was the other clutch installed? Cant you just find the same clutch and install it the same way the old one came off?
  19. Patch1st

TOM THUMB "Twin Sister"/Scratch Class

Karen, Why cant you mount the engine plate to the bottom of the frame rails to give yourself more engine room? I'm sure I'm missing sumthin but what? Patch