Search results

1. A

Benelli Buzzer

Jeez- it was a simple question- not a request for some kind of half baked pissing contest. Sorry I bothered all you professional mini bike guys-- won't happen again.
  2. A

Benelli Buzzer

Hi all, I just picked up a Benelli Buzzer that looks like it fell off a time machine. Short of scratch and faded paint and sitting for years its perfect. All parts as installed at factory are there and in good condition-- even the tires show no sign of cracking and tread as if they were new...
  3. A

Sidewinder By Gemco

Thank you so much Larry for the info. I no longer own the bike but am pleased that I finally know it's origin.
  4. A

Larry- please tell me more - I haven't been able to find any info about this bike other than I...

Larry- please tell me more - I haven't been able to find any info about this bike other than I think it has some Cushman comments.
  5. A

Sidewinder By Gemco

yep--that was me--just got some pics of it hoping someone would know something about it
  6. A

Sidewinder By Gemco

does any one know anything about this bike?
  7. DSC00943

DSC00943

8. DSC00942

DSC00942

9. DSC00937

DSC00937

10. A

Gemco Sidwinder??

I have a Sidewinder by Gemco -- at a quick glance it looks something like a Tote Goat with the expanded metal side screens but it is branded with Sidewinder by Gemco logo I can not find any information on bikes with this name---does anyone have any info about this. Thanks--Alice