Benelli Buzzer

Hi all, I just picked up a Benelli Buzzer that looks like it fell off a time machine. Short of scratch and faded paint and sitting for years its perfect. All parts as installed at factory are there and in good condition-- even the tires show no sign of cracking and tread as if they were new. Will be an easy and fun restore. My question is - has anyone sold one of these and what price did it bring?

capguncowboy

We don't give appraisals here. It's part of the forums rules. I would imagine that's what you're fishing for. My suggestion is to do some research (the classifieds here and maybe Ebay) and come up with an idea of what you think it's worth and test it on the market. They'll tell you if your price is too high when they don't buy it. If it sells really fast, then you'll know it was too low. You can always come down, but you can't go back up.

That being said, the price you might get for your bike will vary depending on the area you live in and the time of year you list it. I've sold two identical parts for two wildly different prices at different times.

Last edited:
Jeez- it was a simple question- not a request for some kind of half baked pissing contest. Sorry I bothered all you professional mini bike guys-- won't happen again.

Relax Alice, not a pissing contest at all, we were just having some fun. And I did throw one it the trash back in the '90s, couldn't ever get it to run right.

If you really want some honest advice, if the bike is as nice as you say it is I wouldn't touch it. It does not need a restore. Let's see some pictures of this gem:thumbsup:

Jeez- it was a simple question- not a request for some kind of half baked pissing contest. Sorry I bothered all you professional mini bike guys-- won't happen again.
No problem. We're used to entitled types coming on here to get some free advice to help them turn a profit, while providing zero feedback, interaction, or otherwise contributing here in any way.

The only interaction you have had with us since joining in 2013 has been requests for information on two bikes.

Gemco Sidwinder: The designer of the bike in 1965 answered you in great detail on your first post here! Twice!

You couldn't be bothered with a timely reply however, since five months later you chime in with "I no longer own the bike but am pleased that I finally know it's origin."

Imagine that....lol....a pissing contest. You have to draw your weapon "before" firing, otherwise, you're stuck with diaper rash.

Twid

WOW! Jerk! That's the best answer.

Mini bikes are for fun, it's not hard just read the rules. Thats like yelling at somesone for going the speed limit. Maybe your just mad because if it was a pissing contest you would lose cuz we could stand and you would have to squat. -Alice

WFO
TWID

Last edited: