Search results

1. T

14cc or 18cc ported big valve honda

looking for a nice honda or clone head 14cc or 18cc big valves.
  2. T

Jr Mamba or Mod 2 Cheater Cam????

Hey guys ive been running a mod 2 cheater cam for the last year in a little drag bike im running. i only do 100ft drags and its been going good but ive been reading here that the jr mamba is better. i ordered the mamba and have it in hand but i just raced a mamba and i killed it:scooter:. but...
  3. T

100ft drag 60t or 72t rear spocket????

Hey guys. i have a modded predator with mod 2 cam and billet goodies ported heads and 18lbs springs and .37 jet with intake and exhaust. im looking for the best spocket for a drag only 100ft i have a 60t on now and i take off good without coming off the ground but once the cam kicks in it...
  4. T

more power!!

Hey guys im looking for more power mostly for drag race. im running a predator with a milled head .050 and a mod 2 cam, 18lb springs,.037 jet with intake and straight pipe. gov is removed so i have billet goodies. stock timing would 93 or 116 fuel make it faster i normally run 87 reg any tips...
  5. T

Modded predator won't start or run

Hey guys I have a predator with a mod2 cam milled head and a .38 jet and 140 emulsion and a stair pipe and air intake. It takes awhile for it to start and when it does it screams then it does out unless I keep gas on it. I double check the carb and cleaned it out and I'm running 89 gas. And...
  6. T

What fuel to use???

I've searched but can't find any answers. I'm running a predator 212cc with a mod 2 cheater cam 18lb springs and I milled the head down .050 and running 140 emulsion and .039 jet bored out carb and air intake and straight exhust. What fuel do you think would be best???
  7. T

Fuel and jet for slightly modded predator help!!

I have a predator 212cc. I milled the head .050 and have a mod 2 cam, 8 degree key,140 emulsion and 18lbs springs and billet flywheel, bored out carb to match the stock butterfly. Currently I have a 36 jet should I get a bigger one and what kind of fuel should I run with all this.
  8. T

predator 212cc jetting

hey guys ive search everywhere on here but had some questions about jettings i have a 212cc predator with a milled head .050 and board out the carb, mod 2 cam,no gov,18lbs springs and 140 emulsion. currently i have a 36 jet but i havnt fired it yet. do you think i need to go bigger?? i also am...
  9. T

Predator lash settings

Hey guy. Newbie here building a little drag bike with a predator 6.5 212cc. I milled the head .050 and add 18lbs springs and bored out the carb. I'm trying to set the lash on the valve and I read every post here and most people say .003 for exhust and .002 for intake. But after I set it and spin...