Search results

1. njconXtions

1970 Honda Trail 90

Hard to say if its a fair price...with 6000 miles. Im thinking more like $1600.00
  2. njconXtions

The Chrome Mini Bike Parts Thread

Good shop in Asbury..... they do great work, closest reputable place for me.
  3. njconXtions

Picked up a nice Rupp survivor today...

Nice looking bike, awesome condition.
  4. njconXtions

Landed: 1980 Honda C70

So far no issues with the carb.... I appreciate the feedback and advice, my first c70, I have two z50s, which the setup is different. I think I will order one from dratv to have one on the ready. What year is your c70?
  5. njconXtions

I know, I know.... its not classified as a mini. Just a member sharing his new find. :drinkup:
  6. njconXtions

The seat is original. It has a small hole on the left rear. To be 100%, it just needs a few bolts and screws, and the tool kit.
  7. njconXtions

Its a beauty... not done detailing it. 95% original :scooter::thumbsup:
  8. njconXtions

Mini bike stand from red beard labs

WTH... this went from a good thread to a bad thread real quick. ?...:out:
  9. njconXtions

1968 z50 minibike

I love the 68 - 71 z50s. Nice bike, in great shape.
  10. njconXtions

Tire Question!

I am looking to replace the tires on my vintage MTD with 10" spoke wheels. The current tires are Cheng Shins - 3.25 × 10 2ply knobby. I have been looking for replacements and only find 3.00 or 3.50 x 10. Which is best to use? What's the difference b/t 3.0, 3.5 etc.is it the width?
  11. njconXtions

maybe the forum needs a name change

I dont see this thread going 760 + posts..... :thumbdown: :laugh:
  12. njconXtions

Find of Honda trail 50's

I thought the same thing a carnival ride could not have all the engine components. I am interested in what is intact..... he never posted a response. :shrug:
  13. njconXtions

Find of Honda trail 50's

I was confused by the thread, are you (microman) selling them?? Never knew they put original Z50s on a carnival ride. Are you looking to part them out or sell them intact. I would like to see more detailed pics and more information on them. Depending on the year, I would have a interest in...
  14. njconXtions

Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

The MC at Windber. "Thank you Mini bike enthusiasts for coming this year, please join us at the center stage every half hour for our new Windber event - mini bike owners cage fighting, anything goes". Sponsored and brought to you by all the money that was donated to unworthy and fictitious...
  15. njconXtions

Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Great, the vic the dic is getting us to turn on each other..... what a wicked plan. :laugh::shifty:
  16. njconXtions

%99 sure I know but

Nice. I found two nice pairs recently for 15 each to throw on my 69 and 83 Z ..... Love a great deal.:deal:
  17. njconXtions

%99 sure I know but

Honda z50 rims fo sure.:thumbsup:
  18. njconXtions

Vintage Plans Build ??

If you build it, please make sure you are as happy as she is on the bike. :laugh: Pretty cool setup, very different.
  19. njconXtions

Winter storage question

Me neither, I dont add stabil to my gas, never had issue. Snoblower starts right up.
  20. njconXtions

Winter storage question

Man, you dudes dont take your bikes out for a winter day ride, am I the only one? So what if your snot freezes like a piece of ceramic while riding in the cold air.:clap::scooter: