Search results

1. Lady Roper Rider

7th ANNUAL TRI-STATE MINIBIKE REUNION - Osseo, MI (near Hillsdale!) Motor City Minis

7th ANNUAL TRI-STATE MINIBIKE REUNION 5051 Burt Rd OSSEO, MI May 20th – May 22nd 2016 Bring out your minibikes, go-karts, vintage trikes to the biggest mini bike weekend event in Michigan. Buy, sell or show! Camp out (open field/farm property) for only $30 for the whole 3 day weekend...
  2. Lady Roper Rider

6th ANNUAL TRI-STATE MINIBIKE REUNION - OSSEO, MI - MOTOR CITY MINIS

bump! This starts THIS FRIDAY!! WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  3. Lady Roper Rider

It's a blast! The best part is seeing 80 minibikes in front of you, lined up in the street, two by two. Kind of amazing. :)
  4. Lady Roper Rider

The 6th annual tri state mini bike reunion will be May 15th through 17th 2015. Bring out your minibikes, go-karts, vintage trikes to the biggest mini bike weekend event in Michigan. Buy, sell or show! the cost is only $30 for the whole 3 day weekend. the saturday ride will be at 3 pm and...
  5. Lady Roper Rider

5th annual tri-state mini bike reunion

Hey Guys! I'm posting a new thread for this year's (2015) reunion. keep an eye out for it!!! :)
  6. Lady Roper Rider

6th ANNUAL LAST CHANCE MINI BIKE SHOW - MOTOR CITY MINIS - SEPT 26TH THRU 28TH

Update! SATURDAY'S Ride is at 4:00 instead of 3! Btw, the weather is looking great so far! !
  7. Lady Roper Rider

6th ANNUAL LAST CHANCE MINI BIKE SHOW - MOTOR CITY MINIS - SEPT 26TH THRU 28TH

6th Annual Last Chance Mini Bike Show 2014 September 26th-28th 5051 Burt rd Osseo, MI Can't believe it has already been 6 years ago we started this event and it keeps getting bigger! We had 105 registered riders last year! Saturday's ride will be at 3:00 Sunday's ride will be at noon...
  8. Lady Roper Rider

Last chance mini bike show 2013

Hey guys! The guy who recorded the ride posted 2 videos on YouTube last week! 2 parts, 15 min each! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrKG1vtU0g&feature=youtube_gdata_player https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSDbsLsiLCU&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk now Free
  9. Lady Roper Rider

Here's the best I took. I also have a video.. I'll see if I can post it too :scooter:
  10. Lady Roper Rider

I've been waiting for a video to pop up on youtube. no luck yet. I would imagine that the fella who recorded it all will need some time to edit... lol. he did a lot of recording :)
  11. Lady Roper Rider

Thank you!!! :biggrin:
  12. Lady Roper Rider

Hey, Guys! My boyfriend and I were newcomers this year and I have to say we had a blast!! We came in Saturday afternoon and headed home the same evening. During the ride we stayed near the back of the group and looked ahead at the 80+ riders ahead of us, stretching a half of a mile to a...