6th ANNUAL LAST CHANCE MINI BIKE SHOW - MOTOR CITY MINIS - SEPT 26TH THRU 28TH

6th Annual Last Chance Mini Bike Show 2014

September 26th-28th
5051 Burt rd
Osseo, MI

Can't believe it has already been 6 years ago we started this event and it keeps getting bigger! We had 105 registered riders last year!

Saturday's ride will be at 3:00
Sunday's ride will be at noon.

Bring out your minibikes, gokarts or vintage trikes.

Buy, sell or show. $30 for the whole weekend. If you have not been to this event you are really missing out on a great time with fellow minibikers. A great family evernt!

*Everyone 16 and under must wear a helmet. Also no one under 16 will be permitted on the road except on the organized rides (they may ride on the 5 acres on the property ).

Any questions call 313-908-4844 any day noon to 8. See you soon!

:thumbsup:

jeep4me

I always have a good time at this meet. Lots of freedom riding the back roads on your minibikes.

Unfortunately, I can't make it this year. I have another commitment on Saturday.

Hopefully, next year.

Have fun!!

PatrickCraik

Satrurday Ride

6th Annual Last Chance Mini Bike Show 2014

September 26th-28th
5051 Burt rd
Osseo, MI

Can't believe it has already been 6 years ago we started this event and it keeps getting bigger! We had 105 registered riders last year!

Saturday's ride will be at 3:00
Sunday's ride will be at noon.

Bring out your minibikes, gokarts or vintage trikes.

Buy, sell or show. $30 for the whole weekend. If you have not been to this event you are really missing out on a great time with fellow minibikers. A great family evernt!

*Everyone 16 and under must wear a helmet. Also no one under 16 will be permitted on the road except on the organized rides (they may ride on the 5 acres on the property ).

Any questions call 313-908-4844 any day noon to 8. See you soon!

:thumbsup:
Your voicemailbox is full. Can we come in the morning and ride around?

best one yet!

This year was the best one so far! 80 riders saturday but the extra fun was the mini bike mud bog on friday and the uphill minibike drag racing on friday and saturday night.