Search results

1. Norcalputput

Nitrous people please step inside.

I would run a camp stove style fuel bottle that has the thumb pump on it then plumb it to the wet solenoid Your not going to use more than a quart in a pass it will allow you to provide fuel pressure needed with out plumbing a fuel pump a pressure regulator and the wiring mess that goes with it...
  2. Norcalputput

NorCal mini drag dream

Well it's only been like three years collecting some rust and dust in the garage. This was the seat I started three years ago not great looking Made a wood frame for the foam and vinyl Picked up some vinyl and foam yesterday Vinyl stitched up I'm happy with it for not being an...
  3. Norcalputput

Factory Tillotson 304a settings

Ok will give it a try. I still need to find the factory settings for the high and low needle. As I'm almost 100% my son has done some adjusting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Norcalputput

Factory Tillotson 304a settings

I'm having trouble starting my alky clone up. Was running fine I had a throttle cable issue the other day and I shut the engine off with the ignition kill instead of turning the fuel off. So I'm looking for the factory carburetor high and low needle settings ,as I can not eliminate the chance...
  5. Norcalputput

OldMiniBikes Warehouse... Next Location?

Hent have you considered possibly using Amazon. It would allow for worldwide access to OldMiniBikes warehouse. Anytime I search something to buy Amazon and eBay are the first on the list. There distribution hubs are sprouting up everywhere. Let them build the building. Just my low overhead idea...
  6. Norcalputput

Installing GX160 lifters in the GX200?

Have you worked out your math yet on the motor? piston to valve clearance?piston to head clearance? Remember the devil is in the details. Remember the P's Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Norcalputput

Do I need to balance my crank?

https://etd.lib.msu.edu/islandora/object/etd%3A2321/datastream/OBJ/download/Dynamic_balance_of_a_single_cylinder_reciprocating_engine_with_optical_access.pdf This is a good paper very technical. But phil1958 is correct the point of un balance is the counterweights 90° to the cylinder bore...
  8. Norcalputput

Need help customizing a new Monster Moto MM-B80R

Do a swap you will be happy you did 6.5-7hp is huge gain Dupor 196cc Honda Clone BSP OHV Racing Engines Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  9. Norcalputput

Word Association Game

Bing Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  10. Norcalputput

Anti-Grenade thread: billet rod and flywheel install checklist.....

Bearing Clearances - Engine Builder Magazine This may help you understand more on the subject Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  11. Norcalputput

The devil is in the details Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  12. Norcalputput

Best Oil to use

Most off the shelf oil at this day and age is energy conserving and is formulated with low levels of ZDDP Tech 101: Zinc in oil and its effects on older engines | Hemmings Daily This is what I've been using you can add it to chevron DELO or any other off the shelf oil Sent from my iPhone...
  13. Norcalputput

Cushman trailster

He does have the air cleaner and the blower housing Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  14. Norcalputput

Cushman trailster

My next door neighbor asked if I was interested in a trailster he found in his fathers barn I have a hand full of projects I can't seem to finish but a little voice in my head is saying dot let it pass It does run! He is asking 500$ and its plated for Cali I'll go run up to his house and snap...
  15. Norcalputput

So what was your oil clearance On the crank? Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  16. Norcalputput

Predator 212 Hemi no longer available?

16cc worth of torque Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  17. Norcalputput

Strocker motor

Could you install a gx200 crank or the 212 crank and stroke it I'm almost sure that the detentions are the same but the stroke is longer Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  18. Norcalputput

California Predator Engine

Hey that extra 31$ keeps hent and the team in the green Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  19. Norcalputput

Help!!!!

Lol Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  20. Norcalputput

small engine cams.com

Awesome I was about to post good things come to those who wait it took a bit of time to get my cam from Tim What grind did you go with? Sent from my iPhone using Mores code