Search results

1. The Man In Black

2014 Symco Shakedown

I'm getting all excited for Symco this year! Really want to bring my keystone up for the parade. :thumbsup: Who is all going to be there? Mini-Bike Drags
  2. The Man In Black

3hp briggs with updraft carb throttle linkage

Finally finish assembled my latest bike today. The throttle linkage took some figuring out. It's a 1969 3hp copper briggs with the updraft carb. Not missing any parts for the governor. I set it up so that the square rod gets pulled down by the twist throttle' s cable. That looks like it should...
  3. The Man In Black

custom keystone project

I picked up a keystone roller [/url][/IMG] and a little 3hp briggs off craigslist. The engine is copper color and pretty original. The plan is to clean up the frame and paint it krylon glitter blast citrus dream. I'm leaving the engine alone because it's so darn beautiful.
  4. The Man In Black

Hung up on my keystone

I got a little time to work on my keystone this weekend. I'm stripping it down for prep for paint. I can not figure out how to get the forks off! [/url] There is no nut or pin at the bottom that I can see. I'm sure it's easy. I'm just missing something. Also, I'm replacing wheel...
  5. The Man In Black

Craigslist mini

Anybody know what this is. I'm looking for a small wheeled vintage mini to add to the collection. Any idea of age? Mini Bike frame
  6. The Man In Black

New go kart! what kind do we have?

My wife's uncle gave this go cart to my son. He knows I like to work on this kind of stuff. Being that my son is only 10 months old, I should probably get this thing moving so I can test drive it! He got it from a guy that needed to sell it because he got a DWI on it! :hammer: It is...
  7. The Man In Black

hello, im the man in black

Hi everyone! I joined recently and would like to introduce myself. The log in name is a Johnny Cash reference. My wife and I just had a son on new years eve that we named Jackson, after the Johnny and June song. I restored a Rupp Roadster 2 last year that came out pretty nice. Posting pics...