Search results

1. birdmanx3

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

I have a question but man hard to jump in here after reading back. Sorry to hear about there loss. Can we all sign the 1 registration form? Thought yes cause total # ppl etc... Looks like our teenagers are too koool to come. Also any word on what the shirts are gonna look like? tie dye makes me...
  2. birdmanx3

help with rusty 12" shock springs

Top video thanks. Looks like not crushing the tubes gonna be the tricky part. All my parts got here today and i'm stripping the frame now. I may have to throw it together & ride 1st. Who's bidding against me on my blue bird seat on ebay?!?! I already bought paint...
  3. birdmanx3

Sorry yea sebac 14. When i started this i was fresh out of the emergency room. Yesterday cutting off the back tire the grinder jumped outta my hand and put 7 stitches in my leg.... Doc picking the disc/rubber chunks out with no happy sauce hurt a little. My stupid pc shows grey box says need...
  4. birdmanx3

On my 4th bird build now.... I was hoping to get some help with derusting the shocks(springs)? Can these 12"s be broke down so i can soak the springs? Yes 4th bird... I can't help myself, i see those little ape hangers and i have to bring it home.
  5. birdmanx3

predator governor removed spitting gas from carb

slapped a 36 jet from an old build in it and she screams. If it last the season billet will be a winter project. Thanks again.:thumbsup:
  6. birdmanx3

After reading the sticky.... I see i shouldn't have even started this. My bad. Like i probably said before not really a forum guy. I'm sure i'll figure this out.
  7. birdmanx3

This is the first time i've ever actually removed the governor. We've always just held it back with a spring. If i run it up slow it's good but, if i crack the throttle it hesitates & will die if i don't feather it. I have the aftermarket air filter(off for free flow) so it's getting plenty of...
  8. birdmanx3

White Knuckle Scramble 2014 - minibike & kart racing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOAaGuFZ-7g
  9. birdmanx3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DdFgOAyHt0
  10. birdmanx3

thanks to all of the organizers who put this thing together. we had a great time. agree with the flagging on the strait. still do starting flag at the line but other flags on the strait. longer drags would be cool. sh!t i got a warranty.
  11. birdmanx3

my boy has his temps. he'll be 16 in oct. will they let him race?
  12. birdmanx3

Build-off voting

So there's not gonna be judging for fun class?
  13. birdmanx3

Fun class. Bird spider.

Glad you all like the outfit:pimp: & thanks for lettin me play along. Some truly impressive builds out there....! Great job everybody. I'm gone to cruuuzzin...... :gunsmilie:
  14. birdmanx3

Buckeye's in....... Vintage Class

looks good buckeye. did a great job....:thumbsup: i don't care what they said about you while you were logged out. :biggrin:
  15. birdmanx3

Fun class. Bird spider.

hahaha it's the brain squeeze model... now i know why everybody was so sweaty back then. shirt was pimptastic but hot as gorilla balls!:doah:
  16. birdmanx3

Fun class. Bird spider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2nB8P4k0cM
  17. birdmanx3

Fun class. Bird spider.

got my video onto youtube.... now how do i link it to here? :shrug:
  18. birdmanx3

Fun class. Bird spider.

thanks, its almost done. i caved and readed the rules and saw i need final pics. workin the bugs out(damn linkage) while i shine her up for the final photos. if all goes to plan should have final pics in a few days.
  19. birdmanx3

Fun class. Bird spider.

yea it's definitly gonna be my cruiser... with family living close i'll be looking for excuses to ride it there. :biggrin: i gotta talk someone with a good camera to get some pics for me. With a crappy cell phone & my "shivers" (my niece) these pics suck.
  20. birdmanx3

Fun class. Bird spider.

just snooping other builds & reminded me that i quit putting tp or quarters in pictures. my bad. i'm outta tp cause i eat alot of taco bell which means alot of quarters for laundry.... :nuke::001_9898: