Search results

1. F

Where to find aftermarket cams for the HS50

As far as my HS50 goes ive got it down to the bare block... Im pretty much going to hone the cylinder and re ring it. im going to just warm the block over and clean up the castings in the ports and I might relieve the top of the block by the valves like the pic ole4 posted. re lap the valves...
  2. F

Right on old timer! I understand performance is easy and better with a predator, but im going restore this grasshopper right, its going to get powdercoated and all chrome re chromed, and any NOS parts or correct parts I can find. Once I can get me a good camera I will probably start a build log...
  3. F

Cool! thanks for the replies! id really love to build a sleeper all white hs50 for the hopper, however I feel I might go the easy way out and build me a briggs I/C but do it all up in white and oldschool round tin. But ive always had the itch to do a Tecumseh just because its the lesser traveled...
  4. F

Hello all, im in the process of restoring my ruttman grasshopper and my good friend has given me an older complete HS50 for free! ive been looking all over and searching for anything aftermarket for Tecumseh's and I cant find anything solid. What im looking for is a high torque cam and...