Search results

1. M

wanted misc rupp parts

need front and rear fender for enduro with 12 inch wheels with mount brackets hopefully enduro chain guard scrambler chain guard scrambler front number plate mike murphy mmurffy01@hotmail.com
  2. M

rupp 12 inch wheels

looking for a scrambler 1970 chain guard and number plate and a 1971 enduro chain guard and a set of rims in good shape call mike at 732 281 0802 or mmurffy01@hotmail.com
  3. M

70-71 rupp parts wanted

number plate 2 chain guards fenders for 12 inch wheels nice set of 10 or 12 inch wheels spoke or non spoke need several more parts for 70 scrambler and 71 enduro call any time mike murphy at 732 281 0802 have paypal ready to buy
  4. M

Cool looking bird on new jersey craigslist

Vintage Bird minibike frame I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON BIRDS BUT THIS COOL LOOKING ONE IN ON MY CRAIGSLIST IN NEW JERSEY JUST OVER 100.00 BUCKS
  5. M

2 rupp chain guards needed

I NEED 2 RUPP CHAIN GUARDS SCRAMBLER/ROADSTER ETC FOR 1970 UP BIKES EVEN IF CHROME IS BAD MAY PAINT OR POWDER COAT THEM CONTACT mmurffy01@hotmail.com paypal prefered
  6. M

Big honker carb

anybody ever ridden or had a bike with the carb they call the big honker its not in stock at the rupp website almost 300 bucks but claims it will smoke a black widow with the delorto carb on it
  7. M

throttle linkage wanted

anybody have a throttle linkage that they removed from the housing the kind that is riveted on mmurffy01@hotmail.com
  8. M

Wanted rupp seat cover

I NEED A SEAT COVER FOR A 71 ENDURO AND FOAM IF PRICE IS RIGHT MY FOAM IS KINDA CRAPPY mmurffy01@hotmail.com
  9. M

little indian engine

saw this on craigslist today LITTLE INDIAN ENGINE
  10. M

HS50 intake manifold

i am installing a NOS HS50 engine that has a straight intake with a bowl type carb the stock H40 had a straight intake with a diaphragm carb should I expect problems and why did they switch manifolds other than the carb sitting straight up any body have any info ? mmurffy01@hotmail.com
  11. M

needed throttle linkage setup

I have a couple NOS HS50 motors that have the throttle control setup like on a power washer or something similar want to use these engines on my rupps but need the cable type throttle setups they were sold out on one of the websites that sold them anybody got 3 or so of them contact...
  12. M

rupp carbs

I have a 1970 3.5 scrambler and a 1971 4.0 enduro what carb would have been on them new a vacuum type or a floatbowl type ?
  13. M

Scrambler number plate

I need a front number plate for a scrambler any body got a extra one for sale ? mmurffy01@hotmail.com
  14. M

my first trike

its a PUCH moped converted to a 3 wheeler with a stainless steel freezer on the back of it it works with dry ice I got it to give my sister her first job out of high school not bad leave new jersey live in a beachfront condo in san diego and drive around a beach town selling ice cream
  15. M

2 rupp monza jr. on craigslist

Go Kart 1960's Rupp Corvair Monza Jr Rupp Monza Jr Go Cart one is 1000.00 looks nice has a few pics and the other says perfect condition for 2500.00 no pics wish I fit in the damm things
  16. M

got 2 rupps of craigslist today

I got a 1970 scrambler from original owner has newer carb looks solid and a 1971 endure with a frozen motor I have a 5hp motor in the crate new to install in it it has the 12 in spoke wheels and the front brake on it needs minor odd n ends paid 125.00 for the enduro it came with a box of extra...
  17. M

Tc1 cover needed

I NEED A TORQUE CONVERTOR COVER FOR A RUPP SCRAMBLER AND MOUNTING BRACKETS IF THERE IS SUCH A PART mmurffy01@hotmail.com
  18. M

6 wheel atv

I THINK ITS A SPERRY RAND WEDGE OR SOMETHING CLOSE NO WATER JET IN THIS ONE THE PICS ARE ONLINE ONES I FOUND BUT THE ONE I KNOW OF IS IN NEW JERSEY IN A BARN IN GOOD SHAPE NO FIBERGLASS DAMAGE ALL ORIGINAL OWNED BY A OLD MAN MISSING THE MUFFLER I THINK ITS A WEDGE 295 I THINK HE WANTED 2 GRAND...
  19. M

2 rupp trikes on craigslist

IM NEW TO MINIS BUT IN MY LOCAL NEW JERSEY CRAIGSLIST I SAW THIS AD FOR 2 RUPP TRIKE BODIES 1 SINGLE SEATER AND ONE 2 SEATER FOR SALE JUST CURIOUS HOW RARE ARE THESE UNITS RUPP TRIKE FIBERGLASS BODIES
  20. M

Bronco bicycle

Anybody remember a kids bike called the bronco had a real heavy frame and a gas tank frame looking crossbar fake forks and shocks weighed a ton kinda like the original BMX bike I think mattel made it or huffy did I had one in the mid 60s