Search results

1. C

manco big cat

Thats something I can't do right now. For now ill need something bolt on.
  2. C

tec questions

That's very possible. U put it on the volt setting I always use but I thought it was ac. Ill have to check it as dc. I found a typical wire diagram on gokartsrus and its saying 5v is ac and 3v is dc. I was hoping to go LED spotlights so it will be bright. Ill settle for anything that looks...
  3. C

tec questions

Its on the 2nd page. Has 4 spots for wires with only 3 spots used.
  4. C

manco big cat

Thanks bill. Those are nice, do you think they are strong and will last? Have you used anything like these? I was looking at these only cause they are listed as yamaha 251427591443
  5. C

manco big cat

I hate starting a new thread for this but im hoping someone can help. On a manco big cat, what size pegs should I go with? I want folding pegs cause the big ones it came with drive me crazy. I see there are 12mm and 10mm sizes, which fits the big cat? Are the generic ebay and amazon ones good?
  6. C

tec questions

So the yellow wire thats only putting out 3 volts is just for a battery? Then the 5v red is for lights? I have a parts blow up but not a wiring schematic. Ill find that now. Thanks for all of the help so far.
  7. C

tec questions

Red wire was putting out 5 volts and it wasnt stable. Lots of up and down. Green wire put out nothing. Yellow wire puts on 3 volts. I dont have a bracket to mount a headlight and still cant find an ebay special. I found some blue little neon tubes in the barn today from the early fast...
  8. C

tec questions

The starter isn't necessary but sounded cool. Haha. So headlight might be an option still? With or without battery?
  9. C

tec questions

How are those pictures? In about an hour I can start it and get the volt meter on it.
  10. C

tec questions

11. C

tec questions

12. C

tec questions

I've been looking on there but couldn't find any headlights like that for cheap. So pull the recoil starter off and I can see the flywheel there?
  13. C

tec questions

Thanks! I printed out the manual from there. No luck on the headlight though. I found it listed for $80 on one site but there's no way I can afford that. I'm wondering how to find and attach a bucket then put LEDs in it. Mine is a 595B model bike.
  14. C

tec questions

I don't know if it can be electric start or not. I haven't been able to figure that part out yet. Thank you for the help. I'll check that fuel line cause it is brand new.
  15. C

what is this?

Do you have a link to that gear? I actually found the throttle wasn't opening all the way. I adjusted the twist throttle then had to bend a spring on the motor and it's opening all the way. The first test after doing that started with a wheelie. It has some power now. :scooter:
  16. C

what is this?

Sorry it took so long to reply! Yes, I can read the tag. I'll try to post a picture.
  17. C

Wireless LED Brake Light

:scooter::thumbsup:
  18. C

tec questions

I also noticed a small fuel leak from the bottom of the tank. I'm not familiar with fixing a plastic gas tank. Maybe its just coming through the threads? Would thread tape hold it?
  19. C

tec questions

How would I know for sure? Just check with a volt meter? The wires are all going into a plug but on the connecting plug there are only 2 coming out. I believe the yellow and red are not connected to anything. Any pictures of what a motor with a starter would look like? I found a starter on...
  20. C

Wireless LED Brake Light

Wait, you guys use your brakes?? I'd only use it as a taillight.