Search results

1. richard68

can somone tell me what this is

2. richard68

10" fox/rupp wheels

These wheels are in good cond tires arent dry rottedhold air And have good tread somone spray painted them silver ? The chrome under them is good so I dont see why they done that But these were for a street scamp and have disc brake rotors and there good 50 bucks obo plus shipping pics of the...
  3. richard68

parting1970 fox street scamp spoked wheel

Missing front fender and lights nice orig seat 50 $good chrome on the tank 50 $ straight frame 50 $/ bars wheels and brake rotorrs 25 $ each are good has orig tires rear fender is straight 30 $ shocks 30 $ straight chrome is good nice orig muffler40 $ Chain gaurd 25 $ pm with what parts you...
  4. richard68

4 hp Tecumseh lighted engine fox or rupp

This was a running engine took off of a 1970 fox street scamp has the orig pull starter I will not be including the muffler or chaingaurd as I have the bike forsale Also they go with it im asking 100 $ but will entertain all offers pics are in my gallery Pm for any more questions or details
  5. richard68

lil indian project frame and forks

I have a 60s lil indian frame its straight no seat wheels or engine I think it has the brake caliper too those are hard to find Will get pics soon pm for any more info 75 bucks obo + shipping
  6. richard68

honda mr 50

I need a sprocket cover and am looking for an aftermarket Exhaust and any engine parts air box if any one has anything
  7. richard68

new here please help italjet or indian mm5a parts needed

Hello im working on an italjet mini and am olny missing A few pecies I need a seat in any cond even just a pan/base A metal front fender and the flywheel cover plastic or metal Cracked bent broken any cond any help is greatly appreciated