I have a 60s lil indian frame its straight no seat wheels or engine
I think it has the brake caliper too those are hard to find
Will get pics soon pm for any more info 75 bucks obo + shipping

Last edited:
I have a 60s lil indian frame its straight no seat wheels or engine
I think it has the brake caliper too those are hard to find
Will get pics soon pm for any more info
I sent you a PM.

Also you may want to put a price on before the OldMiniBikes police come for you. It's in the rules for the classifieds.

Now that there is a price posted, I'm definitely interested in it. Send me some info and thanks for posting it.

Last edited:
To all that care...I bought the frame. I did not post a pm sent to the seller because I already had his e-mail stored from a prior contact and I was first to respond via e-mail. He told you it was sale pending in the PM's returned. Please do not threaten the seller or ask him to refund my money so you can give him double the amount. Not cool.

Last edited:

Bikerscum

To all that care...I bought the frame. I did not post a pm sent to the seller because I already had his e-mail stored from a prior contact and I was first to respond via e-mail. He told you it was sale pending in the PM's returned. Please do not threaten the seller or ask him to refund my money so you can give him double the amount. Not cool.
Threaten the seller? What are you smoking son?

The seller posted that he was looking for some mini parts & had a Lil Indian frame to trade.

I posted that if he wanted to sell it outright PM me.

He PM'd me "make offer"

I PM'd send me some pics & we can go from there.

Next thing I know it's for sale in the parts forum. No PM.

Your friend is an asshole.

You can choose where you want to be in the OldMiniBikes matrix.

4" wheels just became REAL scarce.

I'm not sure who you are actually addressing here but I will say that I was not any of the ones that tried to change his mind. I merely expressed that it was poor etiquette to sell outside of the ad itself. Since there is nothing in the rules that state you need to sell to somebody that replies then there is no foul here. However I still believe that there should be some etiquette to the classifieds section to keep things on the up and up. Nobody knows anything when it happens in PMs.

It'd just be a common courtesy if the persons interested posted there interest in the threads so as not to create hard feelings about who should have gotten it.

Of course you will be labeled a hoarder but that usually comes from people that don't really know what you are working on.